Community Showcase and More ExileCon VIP Tickets Coming Soon

"

PRAISE!
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
PRAISE Le Toucan! Some ppl whining about bugs in a thread that has nothing to do with it... go to bug report forums.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
PRAISE!
"
Such a bad time to do this like there's so many bugs that need to be addressed before you know I wanna see this ticket / showcase picture stuff.

Address that first before you make an announcement.

Considering the number of patches we've had since launch (6), you really think they're just ignoring issues just cos they put up this news post. Pretty sure none of the programming team were involved in making this post, and that none of the community management team are or even can be involved in fixing bugs.
Last edited by Exile009 on Jun 11, 2019, 10:24:12 PM
"
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Such a bad time to do this like there's so many bugs that need to be addressed before you know I wanna see this ticket / showcase picture stuff.

Please check our news post from yesterday for an update regarding what we're working on. Tomorrow's news will share the patch notes for our update happening later this week. We also posted patch notes yesterday and again today.

I've seen it I understand it's just some of these bugs are game breaking I like art I love the community when you do this type of stuff but when you got game breaking bugs etc that haven't been touched yet and yes I understand your team is working very hard on fixing these issues.

I just don't think it's a proper right now until those are fixed :_;

And here some people wonder why the dev's don't like posting on the official forums and prefer reddit. There's more than just devs working at GGG, there's still a community, art, and media team that still need to do their jobs.

They've already updated and kept us in the loop as much as they are allowed to on reddit (what a shocker). The community is still going to be making fan-art regardless of the time frame, so why not showcase some of the stuff the community came up with? Why not have both patch/game updates and fillers like this?

From a PR perspective this is probably the a good time to get involved in the community, the league just released and there's more foot traffic. There's always going to be bugs. Chill, relax, look at some Toucans.

Spoiler
"Welcome to path of exile, where the rules are made up and the mods don't matter."

Free to play model = optional support = supporter titles = gamifying purchases = gotta catch em all = $$$$
"
Exile009 wrote:
"

Considering the number of patches we've had since launch (6), you really think they're just ignoring issues just cos they put up this news post. Pretty sure none of the programming team were involved in making this post, and that none of the community management team are or even can be involved in fixing bugs.

We know they may be working hard on fixing bugs and it is of course different teams doing all these things but the optics of it doesn’t look good for the tryhard players who really care that the game performs reasonably. If I were to offer a suggestion, it would be that Bex could possible acknowledge there is still a lot of polishing to do to preface today’s community showcase.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"

Please check our news post from yesterday for an update regarding what we're working on. Tomorrow's news will share the patch notes for our update happening later this week. We also posted patch notes yesterday and again today.

I've seen it I understand it's just some of these bugs are game breaking I like art I love the community when you do this type of stuff but when you got game breaking bugs etc that haven't been touched yet and yes I understand your team is working very hard on fixing these issues.

I just don't think it's a proper right now until those are fixed :_;

So what, Bex and the rest of the community team should just sit around and do nothing until you think it's proper? [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Jun 12, 2019, 12:41:39 AM
All of you guys posting to fix bugs, do you not understand the Marketing department (in charge of these post topics) are NOT the programmers in charge of fixing game bugs (?)

You all can't actually think that the same people making these fan fun posts are the devs???
It seems some people would rather make this about themselves and what THEY WANT NOW instead of appreciate what the community has ALREADY DONE.

Take a breath and have some patience! :)
fuck em
Last edited by MissApril on Jun 11, 2019, 10:43:20 PM
"
Jerle wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
"

We know they may be working hard on fixing bugs and it is of course different teams doing all these things but the optics of it doesn’t look good for the tryhard players who really care that the game performs reasonably. If I were to offer a suggestion, it would be that Bex could possible acknowledge there is still a lot of polishing to do to preface today’s community showcase.

"Optics" don't just exist out there in the world, turning the posting of fanart into a problem is a social construction. It's literally not a problem until you and others turn it into one. If you understand that there are different teams working on different things, then complaining about potential "optics" means you have created the problem, not GGG. How about you celebrate the fact that GGG is doing a lot of things at once and actually remaining engaged with the community instead of staying silent for fear of angering a small number of angry nerds?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info