[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

What would you say is the optimal version at the moment, going glorious vanity etc, getting some high end crit multi foils and elder astral plate?
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
Are the foils best in slot or affordably attainable?
"
Memitim wrote:
Are the foils best in slot or affordably attainable?

Those foils are misleading, because they have 4 suffixes applied (multimod is a suffix) - no idea why the author made them like that, I almost wasted some ex cuz of him.
I'm not able to play for a few weeks but will definitely try this build when I get back, switching from Scourge Arrow slayer.

I got these 2 foils, are they good? I've never crafted anything before:

Looks like the elder astral plate is only for the really rich, looking at the price just for the base.
What does the tree look like with the Soul Tether version?
"
Balthek wrote:
I'm not able to play for a few weeks but will definitely try this build when I get back, switching from Scourge Arrow slayer.

I got these 2 foils, are they good? I've never crafted anything before:

Looks like the elder astral plate is only for the really rich, looking at the price just for the base.
I would not start with less than t1 % damage dummy (170%+).
Last edited by kaelsy on Jun 18, 2019, 6:40:36 PM
"
Other options:
Pulverise Support if you want more area, less damage tho
Fortify Support slightly less damage but adds defensive utility.
Rage Support Adds overall lots of damage for maps, mostly useless for bosses tho

If I would like to play the Fortify Gem, with one you're you replace? (Color and Status doesn't matter)
Thanks for taking the time to write this guide. I've been using it for a bit now and am quite enjoying this build. I did a deathless Uber Elder on Sunday with it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuImt3zm58s. The only problems I have had are on T15-T16 corrupted maps sometimes. It's mostly getting one-shotted by Legion mobs.

Here's the gear I used and am still using.

I'm open to any criticism anyone wants to throw my way (I'm not that experienced).

I have a few questions if you don't mind.

1) What would be a good corruption to get on Bronn's Lithe?

2) Which gems should I get 21/23 on? Are there any that aren't worth it?

3) I forgot what I was going to ask.
Man I'm jealous of everyone's super amazing equipment!

Here is mine at lev 75:
Spoiler

I have about 100c so I think I should probably get a 5 link belly next then try to find a good foil for my offhand?
Thank you so much for the advice on getting started. You're right, the big thing for why I was dying was my elemental resist. I got everything up to 75 (%100) and now I can survive maps. Not really sure what to do at this point though. Right now I'm at 16k DPS and I read in global chat that even 20k DPS is low if you're mapping so I'm guessing I need to do more work on my 1 handers? Other than that is there any further advice you can give me for progressing my gear, mapping and beyond? Here's my current setup.

Thanks again

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info