Path of Exile: Legion Patch Notes

START THE LEAGUE IMMIDIATELY! Or i'll take heart attack!
yep, thumbs up
My biggest thing with these patch notes is the mention of "Perandus Scarabs". Having never looked into Scarabs before, I decided to google them and found out that there's a bunch of different Scarabs that do neat things.
I'm a bit surprised that I only ended up finding a single (Sulphite) Scarab all throughout the last League.

All the new/changed stuff is neat too. :D Can't wait.
Will Ngamahu's Flame be rework? (because molten strike is rework)
very exiting patch for summoners and casters OMEGALUL
Jesus.

Occultist lost a combined 46% Energy Shield (Counting the Witch tree), along with 220 Flat.

And there's no more 25-50% "of the Underground" suffix.

Talk about fucking overkill.
Last edited by Lixy on Jun 5, 2019, 1:45:01 AM
Wow, RIP Mortal Strike, flat 40% reduction off the top, then cutting utility by making missing not spawn magma balls (on a good day, another 30% reduction).

Farewell king of melee builds.
And how's cyclones mana consumption?
When and how cyclone spends mana?
Is the mana consumption affected by movement speed and/or attack speed?
Is your only solution to "balance" is nerfing the actual fun to play powerful builds? How about you make the rest of the skills and builds just as powerful so that people can still have fun but also have choices? Just nerf that single fun to play build each time as a solution. So that the players have no control over how they really play. They then instead have to resort to catering to whatever updates or changes the devs decided would appeal to a different build. No determinism in how you play whatsoever in terms of a build, you can spend hundreds of chaos and ex worth on trying to have fun in the game, but what's the point...
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Nov 16, 2020, 6:40:44 PM
GGG GIVETH!!

GGG TAKETH AWAY!!!

Then..... GGG giveth again?
and again?

AH YES!!! Here's the TAKETH ONE MORE!

GIVETH! .... Giveth? Quit giving! You aren't following the pattern!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info