Path of Exile: Legion Patch Notes

"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
its worth noting GGG, occultist WILL need a rework now after this. It doesnt make sense any more, you cant really make proper builds with it, uve got these essence drain type nodes with the chaos degen stuff but you cant make an essence drain character with it, again, because there isnt 4 keystones to take, the profane bloom stops ur contag spreading, so youve got a 2 pointer into the chaos dot stuff and then... u dont want the es regen node cause ur wicked ward destroys it, u cant take profane path, you are not crit so pc useless...

thats one example, but theres a ton of builds i either have or have in my mind, and now theres no longer a 4 node option for them because uve basically destroyed the class and if u pick it then at best ur now taking 2 of the small travel nodes rather than a big node cause none of the remaining big nodes really work for your build.

Its destroyed and you HAVE to rework it now, obviously not for this patch, but for next league its going to need to actually function for builds again.

Lol, I just had a proper look at the Wicked Ward in the skill tree, I just assumed that it's kind of similar to the old one... 50% less regeneration rate AND energy leech? Seriously? That is totally awful, especially combined with the nerfed Vile Bastion recharge.

Wow, the new Occultist is really crap. Elementalist also destroyed. So what do I, as a standard player who does not enjoy leveling up completely new chars with new equipment etc, do now with my witch? Is the necro my best bet now or what? :(
Last league a bit downer, these notes looks promising
Cyclone
Now a channelling skill.
Now costs 2 mana at all gem levels (from 12).

The only thing i hated about cyclone all those years is now fixed, i love you ggg
"
You can now queue skills. By using one skill while another skill is in progress, that skill will be used immediately after the current skill has finished.

Thank you Lord Jesus Christ!
Serious question: Is anyone rolling a Winter Orb Elementalist?
Last edited by Iskandur on Jun 5, 2019, 9:02:37 AM
Occultist deleted.
ES is now legacy.
MS deleted.
RIP IC & Arakaali.
Alt + F4.

I see a lot of hard work was put into this patch, much apreciated. There are a couple changes that will most probably very nice.

That said:

Why f with Occultist multi-fold? If some power players spend a year of lifetime to get to 20k ES and afk faceroll through the game that's totally fine IMO. This is exactly what they should get.
For me, with just hundreds - thousands of hours, I got to 7.5k ES last league. Now I'll get to what, 6k? With all the ES downsides and shit recharge and leech nerf? Dafugg

I really wonder who cares about the (early) acts? Do you have some new co-workers who were only allowed to mess with stuff no one takes a look at? Seems like a waste of time to me.

Feels like forcing us into melee by deleting other options.
wow, so many people crying. it has always been about shifting stuff to keep the game interesting. haven't had a chance to test things out and already complaining? feels weird to me.

legion hype :)
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
Lookin good !
Ice Crash pog finally
(🌸=◡=)
When is dark pact being buffed?? They havent changed it in forever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info