Here is a preview of the Perforate Skill!

That's cool - and answer to gem swapping. They did say a few of these skills would exist, so I'm looking forward to seeing the other ones.

Keep in mind as well that the stances seem to also have their own effects, so it's not like you just have the difference in skill with each stance
"
frostzor27 wrote:
Define low level skill...

If everyone will stop using after they hit let's say lvl 10, why is this here when we needed so many things that the effort could have done?

Are you dumb? low level skill just means its available early as versus lvl 28.
I guess it is time to go full on Guts if you know what I mean ;)
Edit: Image

Don't try to hold it, flow with it.
Last edited by Silovoid on Jun 4, 2019, 7:15:21 PM
"
Ginnryu wrote:
"
frostzor27 wrote:

If everyone will stop using after they hit let's say lvl 10, why is this here when we needed so many things that the effort could have done?

Are you dumb? low level skill just means its available early as versus lvl 28.

like wtf xD, all low level skill are still used at high lv. the level required to get them first change nothing. molten strike is lv 1 and is like the strongest melee skill (or almost)
"
frostzor27 wrote:

There's literally no way this post is not a troll...
So is this a gladiator only skill? I don't get it.
"
HoockBr wrote:
a new melee spell? doesnt look like an attack

"melee spell" haha, those words only work together in PoE it seems like huh LOL

"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
i was wanting a skill to pair with the gladiator i wanna do

this looks intriguing enough to try. hoping that enough attack speed just sends waves of sandy sharkfin knives all over
"
codetaku wrote:
Hmm. Will this be playable for mapping? I guess "low-level skill" means it's not supposed to be. In which case, neato, maybe I'll try it while leveling.

I mean, there are early skills that play well even into late game. Molten Strike, for instance.
Last edited by Exile009 on Jun 4, 2019, 9:02:08 PM
"
daleyyc wrote:
So is this a gladiator only skill? I don't get it.

Any class can use the Stances. Glad just gets some extra benefits from them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info