An Update Regarding Delve and Betrayal Content

As always, sticking to your usual work ethic of "its done when its done" rather than rushing it out.

This next week needs to fly by though, I wanna play Legion.
"
MFairfax wrote:
It was inevitable. Donald Trump is now running GGG.

All the lies, constant and never ending. All the chaos, never ending. All the problems, never ending.

Oh well, it ain't my company and I'm getting tired of all this Horse Shit.

found the CNN/buzzfeed reporter
I love delve but I'm always annoyed at the access that feels overly restricted.. but that applies to pretty much all "legacy" content..

I hate betrayal and everything about it.. fu*k betrayal right in the a*s with a pitchforked cactus!

Looking forward to genuinely GOOD STUFF in 3.8, better slow and right than fast and bloody goddamn awful..
generally dangerous
better than rushing into problems
you guys havent even fixed map drops so i dont have much hope
On this topic (relative) correctness, performance and fast delivery form some kind of 'Choose 2 out of 3' situation, so take the time U need! ;)
"
ttusher wrote:
Personally I would like to see the recipes move to a guild system, the crafting table moves to the Guild master's HO, and all the guild members use it there. If your not in a guild you get one in your HO like you were a GM - i you later join a guild it would be removed until you quit the guild, then would return - like the guild chest does.

Make the grind on every recipe some multiple (50x for example) of what it currently is now, and when it unlocks, it unlocks for the whole guild. A single non guild player would have much less of a multiplier (maybe 5x)

Another option would be to have a lifetime guild unlock level (say 1000x) that the recipe would stay unlocked forever for the guild thru different seasons and events.

This sounds like a great idea for a private league >.>
Awakened Combustion Support when?
No one cares if the changes will be in 3.7 or 3.8! You are doing a wonderful job and we all appreciate it, work with your own pace and the stuff will be awesome! We will play both 3.7 and 3.8, no matter when we will see the changes!
I'm going to play this league no matter what. But with that said, I really do think you need to alter the scale of these 3 month leagues. With every release this game becomes bigger and more complex. I like this, but it has clearly taken a toll in terms of quality.

For the next few leagues I really think you should make them smaller content additions so that you can spend more time on catching up to the ever growing list of problems.

I applaud that you want to take the time to get these fixes right ... but you also have to make room for the time to get them right. A lot of people are starting to doubt that.
"
themrpid10 wrote:
So for Betrayal that means it won't be included right? Since its laggy and broken and boring as fuck?

Put the recipes in Delve, hell put the old masters back in and it would be far better.
I rather not be forced to do dangerous content just for crafts I should have by default atleast old masters i had the option of making a 6l/5l.. now i have to find some area in delve thats nearly impossible..never saw primal ruins when delve came out,and still havent now,only way i got is because of Global 820 and someone giving it away for free. and in hc ssf,im not delving ..betrayal is lag garbage,lost a character to it,then they tried to cheese me again yesterday,I just left the map,and will continue to each encounter,unless im using a braindead skill that kills while lagging

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info