New Divination Cards in Path of Exile: Legion

Will we finally see Bex's card? :D
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Very cool! Thanks for sharing it with us! +1! POE 4 EVER HUEHUEHUEHUEHHUHUEHUEHUEHUE
Whoever made Echoes of Love, I love it and I am one of the fellow fans of the sword. It's an amazing low budget weapon for abyss jewel stacking
Nice more boss drops as divination cards... Why kill bosses when you can just buy divination cards to complete a set.
1/22. Thank God I never will want or need to farm that, because it would take until 2025. Disgusting.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
From among those, vanity and the fool are definitely my favourites. Vanity in particular, art, item, name... it all fits perfectly.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
lame
Post +1!!!!!
The top two cards will read far better if you cut the 'and's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info