Synthesis Supporter Packs Concept Art

"
jables wrote:
cant even play synthesis cuz of the intervention lag. what makes ya think i'll buy mtx packs when the game is unplayable atm?

you could spend the money you save from mtx on upgrading your toaster to get a better NIC or GPU?
"
3.7 make the melee bleed great ever?

poison to.
concept art looks amazing. thanks for sharing
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Hoping for Art of PoE vol.2 with the release of 4.0. Superb art design!
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
I loved these armour sets so much! Many didn't like the Doomcrow but I absolutely love it, and the concept is so cool!
and the concepts for fixing your game engine? soon™?
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Glad I got both! <3
My fanworks thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2868617
My hideout showcase thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3077898

AI "art" isn't art, it's theft.
"
jables wrote:
cant even play synthesis cuz of the intervention lag. what makes ya think i'll buy mtx packs when the game is unplayable atm?

maybe time to upgrade the PC then mate
[Removed by Support]
I like them both. Especially the dark themed Doom guard one. I even bought a blood guard wings back attachment to it, which really goes well with the overall look. Also some glowing horns on the helmet, purple (chaos) footprints which really brings it alive.
I use the Martyr of Innocence staff with the Doom crow weapon effect to complete the look.
The malevolence aura effect also helps bringing the whole chaos vibe.

Although I wish they fixed the chains on the Doom guard body armor. They flicker. I don't know if this is a common issue or if it's only on my end. Although it doesn't really bother me because when I play I usually do it zoomed out, so it's barely noticeable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info