Streamer Interview - Octavian0

.... well.. yeah I guess.

nothing new streamers on the top.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Octavian0 is an awesome dude, his streams are very chill and still filled with interesting stuff he is doing or talking about. From his powerful Scourge arrow build to the Unearth meme, he is always incredibly fun to watch. Keep on rocking Chris!
Good to see Oct getting recognition, he's making the big leagues!

One of the best POE streamers out there IMO. <3 to the Oct.
Cool :)
Shout out to Octavian (Chris), one of my favorite youtube guys when he is on Baecast. Level headed and thoughtful. Cheers.
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on May 5, 2019, 11:46:45 PM
Always good to hear about streamers and the effort they put into the game.

Octavian is a well rounded player, who see both the good and bad parts of a league and is not scared to say things either way.

All the best dude.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Synthesis league is bad because of its overcomplicated, not because of loot. The initial idea was good, but the implementation was awful.

As every new content leads to a new decrease in the default rate of map drops, I really don't want Synthesis to be added to the core game.
3.0 had good map drop rates, in 3.6 (Synthesis) they became appallingly low.

Please don't add Synthesis to the core game, just on the premises of a streamer with a high enough fan club to donate him every map he needs.
Octavians stream is 100% quality poe
Couldn't care less :-)
Mirror of Kalandra?
Yee, Octavian!

Like somebody said before - he wants to solve problems, use mechanics, play with it and get the most from, his knowledge about the game is just wonderful. I hope more people will notice him and get inspired by to create great builds and play more content in this awesome game.
Smile! <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info