Winners of Einhar-Themed Talent Competition

Congratulations !
Took me a while to figure out the scion is a man now though :D

I'm a big fan of the figurines.

The game is neat !
Last edited by leto2626 on May 2, 2019, 12:35:15 PM
Im kinda sad i didn't even make it into the runnerups with my unique work. sad face. but grz to the winners
Wow! Great work as always.
Censored.
wow, more than 24 hours since a relevant post and there was not a single MTX promo.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
"
Einhar_GGG wrote:
Congratulations to all the winners! The First Ones look upon your works with pride!

You have truly captured my heart, and you did not even need a net to do it! I am glad, because I do not like being inside a net, unless it is strung between two trees! A little hammock humour for you!

isn't it time for einhar to do "einhar business" and ... just ask the community ;)

exceptional dedication guys, some amazing artworks here, einhar really got into the hearts of people.

amazing to experience all that before the end, right einhar?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on May 2, 2019, 7:09:13 PM
Congratulations winners! This has been my favorite contest ever. All the entries were incredible and I don't know how they chose the winners out of them, because I'd just be like 'FOREVER ENSHRINE THEM ALL'.
Colour me impressed exiles! That's some mighty art indeed. Congratz to all winners and thanks for the laughs with all those cartoons and humorous doodles. (praise the toucan!)

Can't wait for the next craft competition! :3
I make hideouts & stuff→ https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3146783 ←
Everyone's entry was AMAZING but wow..

Lianquanter
Anrea
Emenski

You three have my <3

"
Iangyratu wrote:
Congrats! So many beautiful works. I really like the one by DarthPotter. :)

Aww, thank you so much! That means a lot!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info