This week we concluded our very first Einhar-Themed Talent Competition! The competition was fierce, just like Einhar, and we were very pleased to see so many mighty submissions you made in his honour. Today we're excited to announce the winners!

We'd like to thank our incredibly talented community for all their submissions created for this competition. The First Ones were watching and are very proud of you, survivors! We'll be contacting the winners from this post over the next few days to arrange your prizes. We'll also award more Runner Ups in a follow-up post at the beginning of next week.

Top Three Winners

• The top three submissions will receive the opportunity to design a Rogue Exile that will be immortalised in Path of Exile. You'll get to choose the look and direct the name of the exile. (Note that GGG reserves the right to ask you to change your design if it is inappropriate for the game.)
  • Your choice of two Path of Exile T-shirts - (Chaos Orb, Shaper or Untainted Paradise)
  • Signed Path of Exile Art Book
  • Chaos Orb Key Chain
  • Einhar Art Print
  • Your choice of Armour Set
  • 250 points

'Einhar Shows How to Extract Currency and Unique Stuff' by Kardalak_IX

'We are Best Friends, Beast…' by _Amara_

'After the Hunt' by adrnarisen

4th - 10th Place

'Master of Nets' by Sunstrider89

'Stupid Beast' by Anrea

Wooden Bestiary Figurines by Emenski

Fan Art by AngstyBoy

Einhar's Crossbow by BigHotPotato

'Welcome, Little Beast!' by Pihtichka

The Harvest' by raziel79

Runner Ups

• 250 points

мусорка

Spoiler

Arelysean

Spoiler

adam401

ares1986

Spoiler

caoimhe

Spoiler

haggarlgo

Spoiler

DarthPotter

Spoiler

ƙloƙɱacɧine

Spoiler

Lianquanter

Spoiler

MoistNuggets

Spoiler

Teele

Spoiler
My lungs burned, my heart rattled in my ribcage, my legs ached. Struggling to keep balance, I hurtled through the cave, hands spread into the blackness. A deep growl menaced my steps, a red glow dogged my heels.

I stifled the panicked cry on my tongue and pushed ahead. My hands scraped the cavern wall. I veered away, hit stone again. And again. My blood turned to ice water. Dead end.

I turned, back against the wall, and drew the chipped cutlass I'd taken from a lunatic cannibal days before. The feline monster's red fur shimmered, glowing and burning like a flame. A skeletal claw of fear gripped my guts.

Muscles flexed under fur and skin. The animal crouched low and pounced. I slashed out too late. Its claws raked my side, tearing through the tattered jerkin into my flesh. I screamed, stumbling back and swinging wildly. My blade bit into the creature's face. Blood seeped from the wound. It came at me again. I anticipated its pounce, piercing the beast's chest with the cutlass even as I fell to the dirt. We scrambled. Foreclaws tore at my chest while back claws made mince out of my legs. I wrestled to push the cutlass deeper, to shred the beast's insides. Ambient heat burned my slashed flesh.

Snarling, the creature leaped off me, dragging the cutlass along still buried in its chest. It prowled the room, coughing, staggering, looking over at me. Blood dribbled from its mouth. Had I won?

Pain wracked me. My clothing was soaked red. The beast's blood burned hot as the wounds.

The twang of a string split the air. The creature yipped and recoiled as a bolt slammed into its flank. Another joined it, and the beast crumpled in a heap.

A deep booming laugh shattered the ensuing silence.

"I...love hunting!" The voice resonated through the chamber, followed by a tall, broad figure. Shadows cast against the far wall gave a horrible impression of half-man, half-bird. But in the light I saw he wore a beaked avian skull over his face. In his hands he held a crossbow. Strings of bone decorated his hide armor. Greasy dreadlocks cascaded down around his shoulders. A stench of blood and rot and waste followed him.

He knelt by the dead beast's side, chuckling. Reaching to his belt, he took a small skull and held it to the wound I'd made in the beast's chest. He filled the skull with the beast's blood, then raised it to his lips under the bird-mask and drank.

"You cannot hide forever, Farrul! Huh hah!" He stood and turned to me. Twice he looked over at the beast, then back to me. Marching over, he crouched down and peered into my face. The stink nearly knocked me unconscious. Mirthful, mad eyes glimmered underneath the mask.

He barked out a laugh, and I startled.

"That look in your eye...I recognise it. A survivor, just like Einhar!"

Warlock279

Spoiler
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
TY GGG!

GGG while u work on melee, pls buff spectres and minions! Make some more mods for summoners and add some rare zone where 87+ level area to summon spectres and minions!
Add more nodes and more craft mod/implicits to minion builds pls

Also fix spectres, zombies, etc minions aggro radius... thats rly bad how all minions wont attack near monstres and how stupid AI all minions have
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by TreeOfDead on May 1, 2019, 9:58:00 PM
BTW GZ every1 and good work all! <3
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Congratulations to all the winners! The First Ones look upon your works with pride!

You have truly captured my heart, and you did not even need a net to do it! I am glad, because I do not like being inside a net, unless it is strung between two trees! A little hammock humour for you!

Last edited by Einhar_GGG on May 1, 2019, 9:56:49 PM
"
Einhar_GGG wrote:
Congratulations to all the winners! The First Ones look upon your works with pride!

You have truly captured my heart, and you did not even need a net to do it! I am glad, because I do not like being inside a net, unless it is strung between two trees! A little hammock humour for you!

they INDEED hunt well.

congratulations to the winners.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Congrats! So many beautiful works. I really like the one by DarthPotter. :)
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Gz everyone!!
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Congratulations to the winners
Saved
How did Cuteling's submission not make it?

https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bb9zsa/praise_le_toucan_einhar_themed_competition/

Edit: Congrats winners!
░▄█▄░▄█▄░░▀▀█░░█░░█░▐░░█░░░█░█░▐░░█▀█░█▀█░█▀▀░▄▀▄░▄▀▄░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
░▀█████▀░░░█░░█▄█░▌█▐░█▄█░░█░▌█▐░░█▄█░█░█░█▀░░░▄▀░░▄▀░▀█████▀░░
░░░▀█▀░░░░█▄▄░█░█░▌░█░█░█░░█░▌░█░░█░░░█▄█░█▄▄░█▄▄░░▄░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Last edited by BurningBzG on May 2, 2019, 1:18:44 AM
Congratulations to all the winners! "After the Hunt" by adrnarisen, "Stupid Beast" by Anrea, and the drawing by Lianquanter are especially gorgeous. :)
Last edited by Sambodhi on May 1, 2019, 11:59:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info