3.6.4 Patch Notes

Not bad
They nerfed cleave and dual strike just forgot to tell people about it..... The big melee update fixes all attack skill bugs like this that would only use your ring stats and values when dealing damage if you were using a melee skill.
Hoping to wrap up my challenges ASAP :(

Edit: btw. Pls change the way you're implementing Syndicates. 90% of the time I only get 1 or 2 Syndicate Encounters. It is seriously annoying af.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Last edited by Jerle on Apr 30, 2019, 11:34:18 PM
Fixed a bug where Decay in the Memory Void could sometimes begin its movement from the wrong Memory Stabiliser in three and four bridge Memories.

Finally.. This is the worst bug out there yet it persists for so long and causing way too much frustration in 3~4 way stabilizer.
Great! Thank you.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
The Lightning Obelisks and Shroud changes are nice, both being pretty obnoxious even if not game breaking.
Not sure what people were expecting from this reading the comments. Anyone complaining about player agency and the game not being good etc.. there is a feedback section to discuss that. Everyone who has been around this game for a while knows, this is what is expected after the first two weeks of tweaking league mechanics (Nexus took longer than usual).

Free game with massive content updates every three months who responds and changes their game according to player feedback. No better gaming studio. When I buy a supporter pack I genuinely feel like they view it as a fiduciary responsibility to me to make their game better.

Sincerely,
PoE Fan Boy
"
SmackD4B wrote:
They nerfed cleave and dual strike just forgot to tell people about it..... The big melee update fixes all attack skill bugs like this that would only use your ring stats and values when dealing damage if you were using a melee skill.

Are you on drugs?
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Fixed a bug where cortex map wouldnt not spawn because we gated it harder than fort knox.
Fixed a bug where Synthesis league blew ass.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info