Synthesis Flashback Event

"
Yakarma wrote:
Wow I didn't know devs could be this greedy and retarded. Merging prize pools between console and PC, are you serious? Console players have virtually no chance at prizes aside from the demigod.

What an absolute joke this event is.

Yes, the devs are insanely greedy giving out free MTX for participating in a free event in a free to play game. High-5.
Last edited by xewo on May 10, 2019, 4:49:05 PM
"
xewo wrote:
"
Yakarma wrote:
Wow I didn't know devs could be this greedy and retarded. Merging prize pools between console and PC, are you serious? Console players have virtually no chance at prizes aside from the demigod.

What an absolute joke this event is.

Yes, the devs are insanely greedy giving out free MTX for participating in a free event in a free to play game. High-5.

Meanwhile in china they literally give out MTX "worth" $500+ dollars charged by GGG here just for playing the game and doing the challenges.

------------

Not surprised seeing a gutted turmoil event(single white sextant for mapping is now better then your entire event lmao) to go with yet another lazy powercreep league for the 4th time in a row.

"
Lyshmo wrote:
I don't know man, whats happening to PoE? League itself literally the worst it has been, none i know even touch the game anymore. What to we get to fill that.. yey the same flashback event we just had. One can only hope they have a comeback in 3.7 right now i would even prefer Diablo 3 Season.

Don't worry at this point POE is going to become the mobile phone meme game at this pace.

4.0 for how much hype they're making it out to be is going to probably be a massive disappointment.
Last edited by S0T0 on May 10, 2019, 6:16:27 PM
Why do Threshold rewards have to be draws and not just given to everyone as incentives to level up a character to high levels?

There's a real chance of leveling up and receiving nothing, especially if you start late in the event..
just want to double check something - if i delete a character and make a new one with the same name, the new one can still aquire rewards, right? only the old character's reward (chances) will be compromised?
"
Morgang wrote:
Any reason to continue in regular synthesis league? Im only level 50

Possibly, if you're challenge hunting. Many of the challenges can be completed more quickly using multiple characters (a couple of synthesis challenges come to mind). It sort of depends on your time/goals, but outside of the challenges and maybe a relatively cheaper item/service marketplace, I doubt there are many compelling reasons.
i started to play on PS4 yesterday, but when i create new character, i can't see any option to join FLASHBACK? how can i join?
In this event void the item receive? I know the announcement said it is not void but I see in game chat (channel 1) said it is void and said there's announcement on reddit (can't find said announcement though).
I'm not sure how strict the moderation is on testicle remarks, so I decided against what I was going to post. (They're probably looking at the draft like "HA, this fucking creep".) So I will opt out of all rewards and do the bidding of all GGG employees, if I can have the Steam Powered Portal and Seraph Wings.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"Leveling your characters to specific thresholds can also put them in the draw to win microtransactions! The prizes and level rank required to be eligible for the random draw are listed below. For example, if you reach level 85 with one character you would be in the draw to win any of the prizes from the level 45-85 range. If you level two characters to level 85, you would increase your chances of winning a prize from this range. You can win more than one prize per account." Can I get more chance when I levelling more then one characters in synthesis flashback event ?
Arms ready !
im a total dumbass but does Witch count as ascendancy class? like yeah? for the top ascendancy classes reward? lololol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info