FREE Shop - Legacy IIQ/Frac Items/JuiceMaps/White Socket bases NO FEE @BigJimSlade House of Wares

Hey everyone, heads-up that yesterday's update states that

"It's no longer possible to imprint items that have been split (a process which is now limited to once per item)".

See: https://www.pathofexile.com/ultimatum?headhunter (scroll down to "improvements" V)

Is it clear what this means exactly? Is base-duping toast? I'd hate to see Jim's work go to waste. I can see two possible interpretations:

1) Items which are beast-split are both permanently tagged as "split". This would effectively end base-duping.

2) Only the second item from a beast-split is marked as "split". This preserves white-base duping (including legacy items like +20 Onyx amulets or +20% Two-tone boots), but may still result in the end of duping magic bases, including and end to duping legacy affixes (70% crit multi, 20% quant, and so on).

Does anyone know if there's been any further information on this? If duping is being squashed, what do you feel we prioritize for duping?
RIP Shop

Apr 24, 2019, 11:11:00 AM - Apr 16th, 2021, 3:00:00 PM

:(

"Actually as the #1 Slayer's Banker..."
"Actually as the #1 Guardian's Banker..."
Okay, update.

Watched the video and confirmed that #1 (the worse case) is what's happening. A "split" tag is added to both resulting items, which theoretically means the end of ALL base duping of ANY sort.

...back to preparing all bases from scratch and no more new copies of Legacy implicits.

HOWEVER.

It's still not clear that this is the case. They state that "split items cannot be imprinted", but can you restore a split item to a non-"split" status if you imprinted it before the split?

Need clarification on this. But in the meantime I would treat this as GGG killing beast-duping and plan accordngly. If you have big post-3.14 crafts you want to prep bases for, get them now.

Expect the short term costs of Fenumals and Chimerals to shoot through the roof. Chimerals will go back to their normal use (probably losing some value), but I expect Fenumals to be all but worthless after 3.14, so go nuts and use every Fenumal you've got.
Man, clean Ornate Quivers gonna be as expensive as Golden Mantles.

Wondering if white-base duping (bases, but not the sockets) is all going to have to be done via the fractured fossil method from now on.
Last edited by FramFramson on Apr 8, 2021, 6:35:02 PM
(TRIPPPPLE POST)

I have at least one legacy temple item to give you in-game if you're still taking new stuff. Gonna check others. Hopefully I can add a few legacy legacy temple things to let people dupe as much as possible!
Last edited by FramFramson on Apr 8, 2021, 6:23:44 PM
Pretty sad that the changes to split beasts affect stuff like this in Standard. Hopefully I can grab a copy IIQ bases when Ritual merges into Standard. The services you provide are amazing. It really is sad to see it go.
I like playing builds that can do every map mod.
Grabbed a golden mantle before the axe dropped, thanks!
Just got done getting the demigods and a set of quant gear. Amazing service. Great rng with the splits!

I like playing builds that can do every map mod.
The hero we need!
HUUUGE vouch, hit for me 4/7 tries
Awesome service, would absolutely use again if it wasn't getting orbital striked

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info