Big Updates to ExileCon

I know those names!

Schaefer's Hammer was one of my favorite items in D2: LOD. Good times...
David's latest work is an independent arcade style game called It Lurks Below. You can find it on steam, it is a pretty good time. If you played Diablo2 and want to show some love to it's creator go download the game! He is active in the games discord channel and is surprisingly still very down to earth guy :)
What!!!!? David Motherf*&$%#ng Brevik!!? To have the chance to pick the brains of Chris Wilson and David Brevik in the same room would be legendary indeed. Sadly I spent all my hard earned moneys on shiny mtx and supporter packs. Have fun ya'll!!
Last edited by NukedGypsy on Apr 15, 2019, 11:36:21 PM
Chris, you are a God amongst mere mortal game devs. Thank you for your hard work. I hope to meet you soon, maybe next time you come to the states.
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
I'm 100% sure that will be Media Coverage ! and will be announced later on! if they Announce now ,less people will buy the Tickets! "Smart Move" anyway ,i cannot go there cuz' it's expensive so i'm up for online Tickets :D
Is there a virtual ticket of any sort? Perhaps with a digital loot bag for ingame items?
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
We will put some more tickets on sale at 2pm Wednesday Pacific Time (9am on Thursday in New Zealand). This batch will include a couple more Ultra VIP tickets, around 50 more VIP tickets and around 200 Balcony tickets. We can't reserve tickets for you, so the only way to get one of the new batch is to be online at exactly the time they go on sale. Good luck!

Even here you have RNG :D
Time to get my tickets!
Y'all move along, nothing to see here. UltraVIP tickets are mine.
Damn, meeting the original Diablo team would be so awesome. Enjoy the convention, exiles!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info