The Arctic Dragon Hunter Pet

+1 Liked it!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
V4ldaran wrote:
"
"There will never be Dragons in PoE" .... except as pets.

Still think it would be awesome for some sort of pseudo dragon, maybe its in the celestial space in between maps or something, like The Shaper / Elder always just left it alone because it was so powerful or something ect.

And the Dragon from Delve^^

Delve has no dragon. That's a wyvern. There's a difference.
oh fuck yes
Can any of the devs answer this question for me, please? Why did you ruin the only good movement skill for melee builds? (Whirling Blades)

I use a Soul Taker and Corsair Sword combo for my duelist blender and I cannot switch to 2 sword because I need to be able to not use mana from the Soul Taker. That being said, with this update, they made whirling blades not usable anymore to anyone who uses the Soultaker. Before the update, you were able to use the whirling blades skill with an axe and it was good because you could get around the map easier this way. Now wtf are melee builds supposed to use? leap slam? It's mainly for getting over obstacles, not getting around maps. Fire dash? Forget it, it's a spell, can't use it either. Wtf is the point of playing this game anymore if I can't even get around the map easily anymore? Whose decision was it to ruin whirling blades for melee builds? As if all the other builds are not OP enough? Now you remove the mobility of melee builds like duelists and make them essentially useless... Why, why would they do this. Please, someone, tell me that this was a mistake or they did not think this one through...
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
NOOO VISIRON T_T
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Yes but does it come from the land of the ice and snow,
From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow?
Saved
"
MLGonthorian wrote:
Can any of the devs answer this question for me, please? Why did you ruin the only good movement skill for melee builds? (Whirling Blades)

I use a Soul Taker and Corsair Sword combo for my duelist blender and I cannot switch to 2 sword because I need to be able to not use mana from the Soul Taker. That being said, with this update, they made whirling blades not usable anymore to anyone who uses the Soultaker. Before the update, you were able to use the whirling blades skill with an axe and it was good because you could get around the map easier this way. Now wtf are melee builds supposed to use? leap slam? It's mainly for getting over obstacles, not getting around maps. Fire dash? Forget it, it's a spell, can't use it either. Wtf is the point of playing this game anymore if I can't even get around the map easily anymore? Whose decision was it to ruin whirling blades for melee builds? As if all the other builds are not OP enough? Now you remove the mobility of melee builds like duelists and make them essentially useless... Why, why would they do this. Please, someone, tell me that this was a mistake or they did not think this one through...

To my knowledge you could NEVER use whirling Blades with axe's you could only use it if you were using another weapon that was able to whirling blade which they removed with the statstick fix.

Statstick's were busted broken a collateral of them getting fixed was sadly movement skill's that need a specific Weapontype to be used.
Last edited by FRANKENSTEINxDR on Apr 14, 2019, 10:53:20 PM
Just the day of Game of Thrones final season premier.

We all know that's the White Flyer Ice Dragon
"
"There will never be Dragons in PoE" .... except as pets.

Still think it would be awesome for some sort of pseudo dragon, maybe its in the celestial space in between maps or something, like The Shaper / Elder always just left it alone because it was so powerful or something ect.

That could work since the Atlas is a sort of dimensional world. In lots of fantasy settings there are godlike beings depicted as dragons in Different dimensional planes because of their power.
Dragons league? Never ever.

Making me spend money on dragon themed MTXs? Sure why not.

C'mon guys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info