We've previously indicated that our upcoming 3.7.0 expansion will have a balance focus on Melee. Our team has written a development manifesto to outline the scope of our current plans.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Awesome!
Nice.
Thanks for this.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Can you finally optimise the game code? What about fossils tab?
Biggest compliments for my crafted items - "bs, they must have been RMT'ed"

I'm disabled, I have rare case of semperduravera, so I can write things that may look rude, but it is because of disability - I'm forced to tell truth using words you may not like.

So Chris, does that mean that a weapon dancing gem is forth coming?
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Pls make less grinding challenges thats all i want
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
I'm unlikely to return unless substantive changes are made, of which even a profound balance pass is only one part.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-post/21878337

Trade needs to deemphasized as the only viable way to really control content engagement.

And you need to disincentive item bloat for yourself. Paid tabs and crippled trade have ruined much of this game's potential.

I know you won't listen, that's why I'm gone. One tiny example of customer feedback, but you already got my 200$, I doubt you care, because there's always fresher meat.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Last edited by Innomen on Apr 11, 2019, 10:14:34 PM
Bow and Wand rebalance in 3.8.0? :)
The biggest thing about melee is that in comparison ranged builds get it all.

Ranged have the extra free defensive layer of being at range while melee get fortify at a cost.

A lot of the mitigation to damage just dose not seem to matter at melee ranges

and stuff like the constant cyclone nerfing (direct or indirect), was there really any need to reduce it's AoE so much? when a ranged build can clear multiple screens in one hit, cyclone can only manage half, that and it's mana cost is ridiculos, and it still not being a channelled skill so you are having to deal with name locking taking you where ever it wants (seems arbitrary but you can click a few inches from your character and the distance travelled can be short or more than double what it should be based on where the cursor is)

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info