Fairgraves Microtransactions Are Now Available in Store

When fix synthesis? Syndicate and memory boss broken!
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
Great set.
Saved
yeah great... while youre at it: why not make the next league a shopping mall expansion with even more MTX? -.-
BETRAYAL LAG AND MAP DROP FIX WHEN?!?!
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
the ONLY nice one thing in this whole video was that monkey pet.......... not my taste. Glimmerwood was SO much better.

Please put more TIME & EFFORT in GOOD QUALITY stuff instead of QUANTITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So what you are telling me and the community is that for everyone who played the fucking roulette with the mother fucking loot boxes, we just get a giant middle finger shoved our way because now you can just buy them outright. What is even the point of the fucking boxes then. I now have 0 interest in the current box because what's to say you won't make that available after its gone. You would have probably said the same thing back when fairgraves was a loot box.
"
So what you are telling me and the community is that for everyone who played the fucking roulette with the mother fucking loot boxes, we just get a giant middle finger shoved our way because now you can just buy them outright. What is even the point of the fucking boxes then. I now have 0 interest in the current box because what's to say you won't make that available after its gone. You would have probably said the same thing back when fairgraves was a loot box.

They literally say in the Mystery Box announcement posts that they will be available in the store later on. Maybe you should actually read the posts for once?
Is it just me or are the MTX prices going up? $84 for an armour set? I buy supporter packs left and right as they're typically pretty good value but I can never see myself buying a single armour set for that price. That's a bit much guys.
No tears. Only dreams now.
Last edited by kmach1ne on Apr 2, 2019, 1:32:42 AM
"
kmach1ne wrote:
Is it just me or are the MTX prices going up? $84 for an armour set? I buy supporter packs left and right as they're typically pretty good value but I can never see myself buying a single armour set for that price. That's a bit much guys.

they need some higher priced stuff for those who want to buy sets that not everybody is running around with.

when the game started, people used the higher priced stuff to brag how much they supported the game.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Great. Now please fix betrayal lag and map stash bug in std.
Arf! Arf! Arf!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info