Glimmerwood Mystery Box Concept Art

I've got the entire setup combined, except the weapon effect, in which I have one of..but 7 immortal calls, 6 pairs of extra madcap gloves and never got a single 4 huntsman helms and 6 madcap hoods that I was never able to combine. Then there is the weapon effect..that only works on one weapon..come on, make it work for both like every other one I've ever used..it's really disappointing or rather, frustrating.

Outside of that - everything is awesome, well done team.
Last edited by wesside_ on Mar 28, 2019, 8:33:24 AM
Looks rly good!
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
this was the best mistery box ever - curious a lot of people didnt liked "a lot of colors".

I liked it. Its so different and original from anything else in poe...

specially this "the joker" face.

I never buy boxes cause I have no money but I liked this one

They lose the brutal style of PoE. This is clowning.. Who is the target audience? teenagers 14 years old?

BANG BANG DIS IS POE? HMMM... LOOKS LIKE PATH OF CLOOOOWN

Hurr durr not gory and """"brutal"""" enough hurr durr not something i like, so it must be for (insert irrelevant age here). God if it were not for the laws of this land, i would have slain you for misusing the honker pepe.
Acid Trip mystery box <3 the first mystery box I was legitemately invested in
bottomtext
<3 good job!
"
Shadowgaze wrote:
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
this was the best mistery box ever - curious a lot of people didnt liked "a lot of colors".

I liked it. Its so different and original from anything else in poe...

specially this "the joker" face.

I never buy boxes cause I have no money but I liked this one

They lose the brutal style of PoE. This is clowning.. Who is the target audience? teenagers 14 years old?

BANG BANG DIS IS POE? HMMM... LOOKS LIKE PATH OF CLOOOOWN

Hurr durr not gory and """"brutal"""" enough hurr durr not something i like, so it must be for (insert irrelevant age here). God if it were not for the laws of this land, i would have slain you for misusing the honker pepe.

My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
The combined stuff is pretty cool and otherworldly. The guy with bug and fungus parts could have been way cooler if it was more aggressively "taken over" by it, I think he just feels flat somehow as-is. The Madcap stuff is bad, like 30yo emo at the mall bad, needed to make it look more actually insane and less guy playing make believe at hot topic lol.

I really liked alot of the secondary stuff though, the effects, portals, trees, pets, all really good. The trippier vibe and more varied colors are an interesting direction in general, so I hope we see more of that (I definitely dont agree that gore = maturity, avoid that trope. Gore is like 15yo me thinking something is cool and adult, don't get stuck there).
still worst mtx ever released ;)
But hey - i will buy some more unique-tabs maybe ^^
cya Deathtiny
level fast, die young and leave a nice looking corpse!
Tinyshideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3260135
"
Z32 wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks the Madcap design was inspired by King Diamond, and can't wait for them to go on sale individual so I can own the whole set and kill stuff dressed like King Diamond?

Looks more like the Joker to me
This look very good!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info