Path of Exile is now live on PlayStation 4!

F
:O
Welcome PlayStation 4!
Settlers master craft service Settlers My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Settlers veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Settlers SC master craft service Settlers SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Settlers craft PM: TreeOfDead
After 2 days experience, just wanna have a few more function:
User controller setting, is too hard to use Arrow key and L3 at the same time.
adv. Filter, seem you help us preload some kind of filter, but still too many rubbish after new born period. Hope that we can make some changes basic on your default.
"
why not just remove betrayal from the game and make veiled mods to be found like all the other crafting recipes throughout the game??

i think at least 70-80% of players would approve

+1
Im in Asia, need to buy stash now, but can't buy point.
In microtransaction, it loading and nothing appear
BLUE SCREEN ALL THE TIME!!@
please do something
Hi,GGG,i am in china ,i played yesterday,but the delay is high,i can`t enjoy it,I want to know when the gateway choose mod will be real equipment,and then i can choose the right gateway to play.
Hello,
Great Job to realase game on ps4 , but because of blue screen crashes its unplayable, are you thinking do something about ??? GGG Love The product but you loosing gamers cause of Blue Screen crashes!!
Is there anyway to release in Asia store, even in English version?
Seen I can't buy anything from PSN page b'coz of PSN policy.
It's very hard to use 4 tab to play POE.
Hi there !
"
English, Russian, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Spanish and French. Path of Exile's language is controlled by what the system language is set to.

This is totally bad. I pretty old player who played from Nemesis/Domination League and all of this time i was played on english version. Now i try to play on PS and get Russian lang cuz PS system lang is russian, so i dont understand where which items\gems. Can GGG add button "Change lang" is PS version ? Also we can't use some individual loot filtres. Hope GGG add it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info