Xbox One 3.6.2 Patch Status

"
Corrison wrote:
"
Menono wrote:
Will this patch fix the issue I’m running into with soulrend making the enemies go invisible?

Not limited to soulrend. There are a few other skills that I have noticed do this.
This currently isn't resolved in the 3.6.2 patch. I believe we'll be aiming to have our long term solution feature included in the 3.6.3 patch to follow, I'll try to have further information on this next week.
Thank you Jeff for keeping us updated
Last edited by Shadeless01 on Mar 23, 2019, 9:09:57 AM
Syndicate freeze issues still isn't solved in this patch on PC
THANK YOU for not releasing another turd before it is stable which you are notoriously awesome at.

Take your time and release it when its ready not when its half ass'd.
3.6.2 or whatever when or not.
What confuses me is: Why is not this Glimmerwood Boxes available for us Xbox enthusiasts?
Everything else that is new becomes available ASAP, so why not the Glimmerwoods?
Actually I want some of it. At least one Bundle.
Tried playing with 2 Xboxes on my connection and was getting rubber-banding then eventually disconnect. Are you using some kind of traffic shaper that's binding per IP? If you are it needs more bandwidth for more than one connection on same IP. Our upload aint that great but is usually able to handle multiple people playing a variety of games.
I love Xbox updates. Lots of us do. Thanks for keeping us in the loop.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
The 3.6.2 patch comes today?
I really wanna these Synthesys changes and Betrayal content back *.*
I just want to be able to play my character without crashing. Been over a week now, please say this patch is coming today...
"
I just want to be able to play my character without crashing. Been over a week now, please say this patch is coming today...

"
p4ndi0n wrote:
The 3.6.2 patch comes today?
I really wanna these Synthesys changes and Betrayal content back *.*

Patch 3.6.2 is releasing today at 3:00pm PST.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info