We're excited to announce that tickets to our Path of Exile convention, ExileCon, are available now! The convention will be held on the November 16th and 17th (NZT) this year. For more information about the event and to purchase tickets, visit our full ExileCon page.

We are initially selling one big batch of tickets, but will hold some in reserve for later release. Don't worry if you miss out, we'll make sure to indicate in advance when the second batch will go on sale. If you run into any issues, please email exilecon@grindinggear.com
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Great!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Got mah ticket!!! :D
Hype
Those tickets will be sold out in 3h ^ ^
Jeebus 291nzd for a standard ticket, hope it's worth it also clarification required regarding dinner at wildfire, is cost of food included in ticket or not
"
Muren16 wrote:
Jeebus 291nzd for a standard ticket, hope it's worth it also clarification required regarding dinner at wildfire, is cost of food included in ticket or not

Cost of food is included.
Really? 1min

I was typing my card number and the vip plus sold out....

Life has no point without Christ kiwi style dinner :(
Last edited by DatSvenRekt on Mar 13, 2019, 4:10:45 PM
Cheers for the clarification bex, thanks have purchased a standard ticket as I will be spending money at the con
i would have liked to go, but i feel $300 NZ is excessive. i just bought a ticket to Metallica in October and that was only $180
"
The regular tickets are $200 NZD and span two days.

No they are 200usd, which is 292 nzd, just brought one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info