ExileCon Tickets Available This Week

Is there going to be a way to buy tickets for friends? My friends will all be at work by 9am and I'm assuming the tickets will all be sold out long before they get home so will there be a way to buy at least 3-4 tickets?
Can we know the cost of tickets? And if there are different ticket types ahead of time? I'd be making the trip from Canada, so knowing as much as I can ahead helps a lot , thanks !

If not, all is good, I will wash up on the shores of New Zealand, and wander the beaches until I find the convention tour guide, his name was Hillock right?
Just looked at google maps and NZ is 17800km away from my place in Europe.

Maybe if I start swimming right now.....See ya.

GGG would you please outline whether we can transfer a purchased ticket.

I aim to buy one ticket for myself at release. If I'm unable to go am I able to:

i) sell it, or
ii) release it back into your pool for a full refund.

Thanks.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Waiting for ExileCon in Europe, would love to participate in this kind of event.
No. Can´t travel to New Zealand. Very expensive. So unless there are some special features you get if you only can watch it over live online or something, not interested.
If it is possible to earn and win some truly Unique in-game items, some kind of cool physical items that can be shipped to you, over online mode kind of thing, then I may go for it. If not, this Ticket is just out of the Question for my part.
"
Thurgrimm wrote:
Can we know the cost of tickets? And if there are different ticket types ahead of time? I'd be making the trip from Canada, so knowing as much as I can ahead helps a lot , thanks !

If not, all is good, I will wash up on the shores of New Zealand, and wander the beaches until I find the convention tour guide, his name was Hillock right?

I am from maple land too :)
If we start swimming right now, surely and slowly we can make it lol.
woh cool
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
will this be a LAN event?
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
can i sell my black lotus to chris wilson at exilecon?
MFJonesHC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info