Divine ire channeling bug

I'm playing on predictive and having the same problems as OP.
Links are Divine Ire -Phys to lightning - infused channeling -energy leech - crit strikes.

I dont believe its mana related as i had this happen when using to praxis rings with 0 mana costs for divine ire.

hope this gets fixed, im benching my character for now sadly as the bug is quite annoying in boss fights.

Edit: Not sure if this helps:

If i channel Divine Ire with my Inquisitor and move while doing so my consecrated ground from Sanctuary stays in my old position, while i still have the buff effect. Even if the ground effect is on the other side of the screen.

I also kinda managed to not be channeling, not moving, but having 20 stages of divine ire and it using my Energy shield(using eldritch battery) as if i were channeling.
Last edited by Seronon on Mar 24, 2019, 7:12:08 AM
I'm having the same exact problem - Predictive as well.

That being said - When I put Divine Ire on 1-5 I don't have an issue. It only does it to me when its tied to my mouse...
First time playing this skill, and suddenly ran into the issue in Shavronn'e Tower act 6 during the boss fight. Also, I'm using Lockstep--unlike most others here, it seems.
Last edited by Gobseck on May 10, 2019, 10:55:01 PM
Hi Guys,
same issue for me, you can work around it by not pressing your left mouse buttom
while you are channeling.

Playing on Lockstep.
I have same problem with Lightning Tendrils after patch. The animation continues but it doesn't deal any damage. Monster keep wandering in my tendril area without getting hit.

Edit: Changing to lockstep workaround worked for me. But of course now i have the infamous poe spikes.
Last edited by Yelkovan on Jun 12, 2019, 2:15:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info