Divine ire channeling bug

i have identified two bugs with divine ire. one is if you fire the skill and re-channel it in quick succession you get stuck in an animation loop where you consume mana without gaining any stacks or dealing any damage.

the other is if you fire and re-channel it and then use the skill again it starts to gain stacks and use mana as if you were channeling the skill and lets you fire the beam with your right click.

in game bug report number is 3,696,506,756 and divine ire was supported with phys to lightning, infused channeling and faster casting. i have put two videos showing the bugged behavior below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuMCliWY_sM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koQUsrxprX8

Last bumped on Jun 12, 2019, 2:01:10 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I've found the same bugs.

Also I've found that if you channel the skill for a bit and get few stacks and then click the skill button rapidly you will shoot the laser many times in a row without the stack number changing
I am experiencing this same issue. Getting to the point where I can't really play my character reliably. Granted my playstyle in synthesis SC is pretty glasscannony and thus it relies on my ability to kill monsters fast.

I flame dash into a pack, start channelling divine ire and my character just ends up in the animation without doing any damage. Then I just get beat up, stunned, etc.

Also had the rapid shooting occur multiple times.

Gems used: divine ire, faster casting, phys to lightning, added fire, infused channelling and energy leech.
Also happening to me, was about to make a post, but figured I'd search the forums first. Hope they've seen this :)
same here. i thought it was just my mouse bugging out.
"
Sarcom wrote:
I am experiencing this same issue. Getting to the point where I can't really play my character reliably. Granted my playstyle in synthesis SC is pretty glasscannony and thus it relies on my ability to kill monsters fast.

I flame dash into a pack, start channelling divine ire and my character just ends up in the animation without doing any damage. Then I just get beat up, stunned, etc.

Also had the rapid shooting occur multiple times.

Gems used: divine ire, faster casting, phys to lightning, added fire, infused channelling and energy leech.

Same here! It's so annoying
Hi!

Can you tell me, are you using Predictive or Lock-step networking mode? You can check from the 'UI' tab of the Options menu.
Last edited by Kyle_GGG on Mar 21, 2019, 11:15:56 PM
I can also chip in about this since i have the same problem. I'm playing predictive since EU latency spike problem still remain unsolved.

Same links as the Op.
The Channeling Part of Divine Ire also deals no damage in PvP. Don't know if that's intended or not, but feels kinda weird.
Last edited by Qancho on Mar 22, 2019, 12:02:55 PM
This bug happens on predictive, not on lockstep. Btw fix EU lag please, it's like some server clusters lag and others don't. You can check ip which path of exile connects to via taskmanager and it changes depending on zone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info