[Unofficial Chrome Extension] ForumTrading: enhancing the trade forums

"
Chronoglide wrote:
The plugin broke because of very minor coding changes to the way the forums showed links to user profiles, which the plugin used to determine whether the current logged in account is the same the opening post. If the users were the same, the plugin would run and allow the dragable items and whatnot. Since this check was broken, the plugin wouldn't run at all.

I made a simple edit and it now works again. I realise that there's no real way for me to vouch the validity of my fix nor can I offer any reason for you to trust me. You may run checks to verify that the only file I edited was the ForumTrading.js file. Just know that I use this plugin myself, therefore I had the incentive to offer a quick fix seeing as how Eth42 seems to have disappeared.

Instructions
1) Download ForumTrading-master.zip
2) Unpack the zip file
3) Go into Extensions section of Chrome
4) Tick developer mode
5) Load unpacked extension
6) Navigate to unpacked folder
7) Choose "Source"

Link: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B48OuG8TVqP3S3FWTzItRkNBMkU&usp=sharing

Cheers!

Trying to download this fix only gives me an error.
SnurraPilen lvl 64 Ranger - Nemesis(dead)
SnurrigaPilen lvl 82 Ranger - Nemesis(dead)
SnurrigaPillen lvl 75 Ranger - Nemesis(dead)
SnurraMedKurraBurra lvl 88 Ranger - Nemesis(dead)
Is there any other extension like that?
Im bit out of data :)
My IGN: HarhanStave
Anybody out there who can fix this extension for the new poe site layout??

Edit:
ah lol it works, just had to change this line in ForumTrading.js for the one month race:

from
if($('div.breadcrumb').html().indexOf("Trading")
to
if($('div.breadcrumb').html().indexOf("Race")

or just use this to make it work for both:
if($('div.breadcrumb').html().indexOf("Trading") > 0 || $('div.breadcrumb').html().indexOf("Race") > 0)
Last edited by LMHTB on Jul 19, 2014, 4:04:10 PM
best extension ever!!!!!!!!!!!
not tried it yet but I will. the thing that piqued my interest was the proposed future feature of copying name/stats to clipboard. I dont care if its not implemented but is there any way to do this currently? in game you just mouse over and ctrl c but it doesn't work in the forums.
Id love to be able to do this as i found a autohotkey script that works out probable affixes again not tried it yet but from what i read on reddit it only works from clipbord.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info