Malevolence, Zealotry and Aura Changes

Wtf why is everybody whining about Melee?
Melee is still strong in delve the deepest delves were done by meele chars. Consecrated path tectonic slam molten strike bladeflurry doublestrike all perfectly strong options. And that's just the skills I tried recently.
"
dylogys wrote:
Melee is still strong in delve the deepest delves were done by meele chars. Consecrated path tectonic slam molten strike bladeflurry doublestrike all perfectly strong options. And that's just the skills I tried recently.

Meh. Deepest delves were done by occultists and pathfinders, everybody can check it, it is public. From your "perfectly strong option" only MS builds are more or less viable and can kill uber Elder both with at least semi efficient mapping. Rest is trash and will remain trash.
Still no pure physical damage aura,but still Herald of Purity was a great addition ! At least Haste should be buffed up a little !
GGG u know Glacial Cascade will be OP for hatred...
Please HUGE NERF Glacial Cascade THX.
Nice new auras & tweaks.
Hope, next league there won't be any such trash challenges as atlas objectives...

"
mrgrin wrote:

Spoiler
EX gem: Support Melee Physical Damage.

That will do something like this:

When recently(last 4 sec) attacked with a melee attack that is'nt a movementskill gives the player a 20% reduction to all incomming damage.

And the name of this gem is Fortify, LOL.
Last edited by rainbowsin on Feb 21, 2019, 11:57:53 AM
it is going to be the same s*it if the ES is not boosted as it was in 2.4
Indi game developer, passionate gamer, 22 year of programming, 32 years of playing RPG's started with books and board games.

If Your characters tab is set to private - Your arguments is already invalid!
Naturally there's a chaos aura added the league after I do an Essence Drain build, lol.
Malevolence Mana Reserved: 35% or less PLS
"
dylogys wrote:

So what?? Delve is gated behind sulphite. Melee sucks at speed farming, which is 90% of the game.
"Don't Tread on Me"
"
dylogys wrote:

No idea what high delve you talking about but after 800+ its CI occultist molten strike HOWA or go home.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info