Sin and Innocence-themed Shields

"
ohnoyoudidnt wrote:
shieldstoobig/10

Shields looking great....

but ye,

just too big
Not gonna lie, if I ever used shields, I'd bought S&I one.
"
Jibblies wrote:
$36 for a shield MTX? ...wait, what? What was the meaning of the M in mtx

i also think they should charge 60$ for a temp league and make them cheaper.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I really like the combined shield. the dark theme. and i would acually consider to buy it, but why the heck does it have to have these ugly spiderlegs? i mean it destroys the hole design, movin freakin spiderlegs? but u will release somethin cool, for which i can throw more money at u anyway, so what
Finally, some good fucking shields.
Last one looks good - I have hope the price also be good at around 150-180 points instead of 400-500...IMO better sell more MTX for more ppl but cheaper and allow to buy mtx to more ppl than hold prices of some items on 400+ points level which make that most of ppl never buy those mtx...also me - its too much...Last time some prices of combined mtx are higher and higher than ever before what disqualify those mtx for me...Not everyone living in US or Germany...You guys should set prices good for everyone or set different prices for different countries depending on IP...
Brand X Music,Revolt Production Music,Really Slow Motion,Colossal Trailer Music,Immediate Music,Volta Music,Position Music,posthaste Music,C21FX,Twin Scoring Studio,EpicMusicVN,Imagine Music,Epic Score,Cavendish Music,Gargantuan Music,Atom Music Audio,Audiomachine
No Pain No Gain!!!
Last edited by PromaG on Jan 17, 2019, 10:26:18 AM
"

Turn off mini map on the right, no one really use it

Who the hell are YOU to tell us what "everyone" does or doesn't do?
Last edited by Mavent on Jan 17, 2019, 11:36:47 AM
I'd like to see some shield effects like weapons effects...
"
vio wrote:
i also think they should charge 60$ for a temp league and make them cheaper.

Oh god league without bots and tradebots which cannot afford 60$ yes PLEASE!
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
all these shield mtxs, does this mean they buff shields finally?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info