Dear GGG, FFA PVP is very much needed

terraces = blood moor
PLS GGG, this is perhaps what i still miss the most!
Being able to try out builds and different gearing on a whole new level, and find out what truly is imbalanced much more efficiently.

But im sure this already is on the list things to come in the future ;>
ign: Enthropian [Ambush League]
I dont pvp much in this game because i didnt enjoy it much, but if this feature was added i think it would bring alot of people in and would just be all around fun.
"
vstorm77 wrote:

Being able to try out builds and different gearing on a whole new level, and find out what truly is imbalanced much more efficiently.

This is what i really enjoy about D2 style pvp. The chance to test things out with friends.

I used to spend hours telling them to be my test dummy. And i used to be a test dummy also. In the end you end up learning alot about how skills work and how to counter them.

Bump this, because it matters.!
I have not bumped this in a while, Free bump for great idea!
D2 style is wat poe is missing...aaaaahhh he took my exalt!!! Town hostile...find...kill
IGN:Yabizar ALSO PLEASE PM ME IF IM OUTBID
Op has some good ideas.
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
I think there just needs to be a long-term team cutthroat server. It would be so much more interesting than the current que/dual system and would be opt-in. I wouldn't play anywhere else except maybe races.
Just wanted to say that i have quit this game because lack of permanent cut-throat league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info