Reflecting on Past Releases Part 1

Would pay for the old Fireball effect :(
My guess is that it is reworked for better performance, but still the good one looks so cool and Flame Sentinel summoner was such a joyful thing to play
I still can't play POE on my phone. 6.5/10.
avsome game:)
You know I have to say you guys nailed the movement/run animation from the start.

You see new games like Wolcen and while the engine looks good and all, the movement still looks slightly off like it's more floaty and the feet don't land on the ground in a natural way/natural beat. I'm not sure how to describe it so I did the best I could. It just looks slightly off.

I wish I knew about the game from the start but you didn't advertise anything so I discovered the game later on by accident via Amazon, haha.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Dec 26, 2018, 7:47:06 PM
The size and scope of POE leagues have certainly expanded from the early days. But QA and balance seems to be on a decline. This holiday season left the game more poorly tuned than I could remember in recent history. Quality has to be matched with quantity. I hope Chris can find a better balance.
It will convert your forum titles into decorative square badges that use the space next to your forum posts more economically so that you can show off an unlimited number of them at any one time. - GGG, 2018 (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3573673)
story time Pog
This was a reminder of how long I've been playing...

I miss Invasion. Fond memories of getting utterly and totally outclassed by monsters in nearly every zone.

I would love the see the sextant effect that adds an invasion boss changed to add three of them instead. Even though they have been nerfed hard, they still are dangerous with certain map mods.
Le Toucan Will Return
A long and sucessful journey! I am kinda sad I discovered the game as late as Legacy league, but you set some standards there.

And, mind you, you succeeded in surpassing them quite a few times, this league included. I may not agree with some of your decisions, but you are guiding PoE in the right direction most of the time.
I have fun every league but nothing has topped the invasion experience for me. That genuine tension every single area, wondering what absurd boss was lurking was just the best. First week of betrayal was the closest POE has come to that in a while, I really enjoyed it.
When I kill a man he stays dead.
I remember my brother showing me the website, seeing a new ARPG, and that it was free. But if you wanted to get in early, just pony up a few dollars, and support the development. So now I have my awesome kiwi pet. Had I known that I would have left and come back years later to LOVE the game, I would have bought a better kiwi lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info