Huge Skill Effect Sale This Weekend

Cool!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Heads-up: the "local time" calculation in the post is wrong.

I see ".. until Dec 25, 2018 3:00 AM (this is displayed in your local time) i.e. 4pm Tuesday 25th December (New Zealand time)."

I live in Australia, and NZ time is 2 hours ahead of me.

If the sale ends at 4pm in NZ, it ends at 2pm for me. NOT at 3am.
Couple of thoughts...would be nice if, while in your hideout, the "edit hideout" panel wasn't over the top of the "filter microtransactions" text/input field when you're viewing the store. (Would also be really nice for the "edit hideout" panel to be toggle-able... I know, different subject, and maybe that's an option already and I'm missing it?) I'd love to see a Dominating Blow and/or Sentinel effect of some kind, and can't wait to see what GGG comes up with for the new Brand skills...Armageddon Brand is visually beautiful, but visibility of enemy cues has been a common community complaint because the default effect covers so much of the screen, and something I've struggled with as well - especially with 6 brands out there + Brand Recall popping off. :) Regardless, always good to see GGG continuing to make things affordable and designing awesome effects! Good stuff.
By Huge, you mean, HUGE amount of skills, but really not much of a sale.

The prices for mtx are out of control, if i say so myself. love GGG, Love your game, but this many years later, its just ridiculous, seeing an armor pack, and nothing more, cost $50.

Its almost as if, we arent paying money to support the games future or GGG, but instead, we are all being charged (if we choose to buy), for a copy of a private artists 3d model / particle fx, in our game.

These are the kind of prices one would expect when buying rights to digital art for distribution in a private game, etc.. actually, many private artists can be hired for much cheaper in the big picture of things.

But.. on the other hand, it is what it is, buy or dont buy. I quit buying long ago.
GGG - Why you no?
Can we finally get skill effects to work with gems provided by gear? I bought an arcane totem FX but I can't use it because i'm using a soul mantle!
Excuse me GGG, I respect the dark fantasy art style in the spirit of Diablo, but I'm personally not a fan of skull and bones, so I'm going to need my War Banner to look like an anime waifu body pillow, k thank you GGG for understanding my concerns
Last edited by MangoSpatula on Dec 23, 2018, 5:56:49 AM
That Awersome
This forum is awesome. But you think if you want to go for a trek. when you sit beside a pole. then you try to play. But for that, you will just browse how to use hiking poles

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info