We've teamed up with the GameChanger Charity!

"
Royksu wrote:
Pretty sure I didn't tick the box for "allow the charity to contact you" so hopefully will still get a code.
Oh boy, same here.
Well, it's a great goal and my donation has been made.
"
outofwords wrote:
"
Royksu wrote:
Pretty sure I didn't tick the box for "allow the charity to contact you" so hopefully will still get a code.
Oh boy, same here.

As long as you wrote down your email address they will send you the code through it.
"
outofwords wrote:
"
Royksu wrote:
Oh boy, same here.

I did the same :(
Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
This is really awesome! I just wish more people in this thread would take a second to think about if yelling 'supporter packs!' on an irrelevant CHARITY thread is going to make a difference other than to detract attention away from good works. They'll come when they come. It just shows people's true character.

Happy holidays GGG, and the GameChanger charity! May you earn all you need to help those in need.
"
evanesce wrote:
This is really awesome! I just wish more people in this thread would take a second to think about if yelling 'supporter packs!' on an irrelevant CHARITY thread is going to make a difference other than to detract attention away from good works. They'll come when they come. It just shows people's true character.

Happy holidays GGG, and the GameChanger charity! May you earn all you need to help those in need.

Had no effect on me whatsoever, I still donated.
Saved
Aw no event for this charity this time. :( nonetheless well done GGG atleast its for a good cause.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
-Heist Enjoyer-
Good cause with a limited quantity nice cash grab assholes. How are you going to run out of codes that your generating? Tencent taking over now?
Out of codes for the $20 tier; I'll wait until there are more of those.
"
Out of codes for the $20 tier; I'll wait until there are more of those.

They were out by the time I check on it so I decided to donate twice.

The Weapon Pack Incentive is $7.25
The Arcane pack Incentive is $12.50

7.25 + 12.5 = 19.75
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
I followed up with GameChanger and if you accidentally missed the incentive button, don't fret! They'll be distributing codes based on the donation amount.

Lol - I guess I'm getting double then. Oh well for a worthy cause!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info