Path of Exile: Betrayal Launches Soon!

Guys, please cut them some slack. They made a fantastic game, and they weren't expecting their own popularity. Heck, even Blizzard made that mistake with World of Warcraft. I'm queued, same as most of you. However, let's ride this out, and hopefully they'll be more prepared next time.

Accidents happen. We're not going to turn to stone if we can't play in the first few hours.
"
Guys, please cut them some slack. They made a fantastic game, and they weren't expecting their own popularity. Heck, even Blizzard made that mistake with World of Warcraft. I'm queued, same as most of you. However, let's ride this out, and hopefully they'll be more prepared next time.

Accidents happen. We're not going to turn to stone if we can't play in the first few hours.

Is this your THIRD TIME quing? have you had to wait a total of an hour since release to play?did you get on within the first 10 mins of release after being 4000 in line the first time? Oh not to mention the #1 level right now hasnt been kicked out ONCE... stop allowing streamers to play and booting the rest of us...

Last edited by Syke2013 on Dec 7, 2018, 6:01:37 PM
Another classic GGG launch. To be fair, the last 2 launches went pretty well. With this one GGG is going back to its roots.

"

Yeah ok, but on the other hand GGG does have a history of royally screwing up their own launches.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Last edited by Aias_o_Telamonios on Dec 7, 2018, 6:02:56 PM
its difficult to be patient when you spend more time in que than able to play, when you take the day off work to play launch day, and get kicked from game randomly 5 times now. its random yet there has yet to be a streamer who has been kicked randomly
Please kick another 189 people so i can get back in AGAIN... seeing as its my third kick already

"
yeforme wrote:
its difficult to be patient when you spend more time in que than able to play, when you take the day off work to play launch day, and get kicked from game randomly 5 times now. its random yet there has yet to be a streamer who has been kicked randomly

Dude me too bro... day off work to TRY and play this bullshit just to watch the level 60 streamer not get booted once... its bullshit
Last edited by Syke2013 on Dec 7, 2018, 6:06:31 PM
KIck me out twicce and que que que que for one hour already.

fuckyou ggg
So much Saboteur out lol
What you guys don't have servers?
okay i got kicked 15 times till now......WTF
going to netflix by

is anyone trying to dl the torrent? I'm going 1kb/s :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info