Betrayal Patch Notes, Item Filter and Passive Tree Information

Hm some good changes, some bad, some useless.

+ max res balance, Zerphii changes.
+ reworked skills (the most important numbers are missing though)
+ buff to ES via flat ES and Eldritch battery

- No buff to XP, map drop

- Zana past league mods still bad without increased 20% quantity

- no nerf to Poet's Pen, instead over-buffing other trigger mechanics

- self-casting still bad (unless BV) compared to totems / traps / mines

- Melee is still weak compared to casters (especially after stat sticks are gone

- Lots of new legacy items but missing QoL what´s the legacy item (poor new players).

- No love for Party playing / speed meta racing still here.

+- some changes makes no sense (MS both buffing and nerfing at once).

Probably missed lots of things but overall nothing really game changing.

3.5 Meta prediction - Triggering skills are back (poor servers and party playing)

- BV / GC mines / arc traps still on the top

- New skills hard to say but will see, depending on numbers

- MS / BF still the top singl target skill

- PF still the top delver but other classes are in touch (guardians, occultists, jugg).
Last edited by Rakiii on Dec 5, 2018, 9:00:39 AM
finally it happens :)
Wer von seinem Tag nicht zwei Drittel für sich selbst hat, ist ein Sklave
Awesome content GGG, keep up with those nice updates and QoL.
Rank #7 1 week Race [Closed Beta - Dec 2012]
Are the Incursion specific items re-enabled? i.e. Vials, Class "Incursion Item" & mods (AKA Tacati's...)
Pike i supose! Old Masters will be betreyal's! I was so happy to at least kill Vagan in battle!
"
Ravenaze wrote:
It's good to see Torture Chambers go. Would also be nice to see Tortured Spirits go. Does anyone even like them? I kill them because OCD, but they're just boring and pointless.

I have no idea if that's random, but I noticed monsters drop more and better stuff when they were touched by them, so I guess they aren't completely pointless.
"
acheron_spike wrote:
"
Ravenaze wrote:
It's good to see Torture Chambers go. Would also be nice to see Tortured Spirits go. Does anyone even like them? I kill them because OCD, but they're just boring and pointless.

I have no idea if that's random, but I noticed monsters drop more and better stuff when they were touched by them, so I guess they aren't completely pointless.

That's kind the whole point of Tormented - to run over monsters to increase drops, and hopefully posses some rare monster to extra drops.
But they are hard to chase, waste of time to convince them to run into packs. It was worst in the Tormented Lague but still pointless to have them, I can agree somehow with the initial post.
Nice work GGG :)
Thanks for this info update!
Jeez, of course the new expansion had to be released no later than a few days before exams... won't hold me from starting a character eh !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info