Path of Exile on PlayStation 4 Release Delay

"
ohsoglorious wrote:
"
aaronsan wrote:
Damn, that's bad news (for my arms and shoulders especially, LOL) but I understand.

I've been seeing a lot of different reporting of how it will be on PS4. Can anyone answer a few basic questions?

1. Will it be F2P as it is on PC?
2. Will we need PS Plus?
3. Will we be able to connect our PC account? (microtransactions, etc.)

Thanks!
it will be f2p with only vanity and storage space. You won't need ps plus they will have some kind of PSN exclusive incentive to have it tho like all free PSN games. And no you can't connect your PC accounts microtranactions

Awesome, thank you. I think I can live with less stash tabs and an ugly character. =/
this meeeeeganice
Nooooooooooooooo i took all my free days out for december xD
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
Welp, hope you guys don't also get nailed by Sony's bizarre new content policies too--lately they've had a weird crusade censoring (mostly sexual) content on their system (which is now landing uncensored on Switch, of all places). Wouldn't be surprised if they found random PoE content unfit for whatever their new, "family-friendly", policies are.
Probably for the best, anyone planning on actually playing the PS4 version should check out the Xbox forums, the console version has been very neglected since launch.
does that mean... that i gonna be able to play on pc with a ps4 joystick?
Last edited by Niiyos on Nov 29, 2018, 4:02:48 PM
whelp, I was gonna get it and play it on PS4 and make it my go to ps4 game until Anthem came out, but seeing as its going to be coming out on the same month, its going to be a hard pass for me.
I was really looking forward to playing PoE and showing all of my friends on console how amazing it is. I just wish we got more than a weeks notice. Other than that I'm glad to see you guys are taking the PS4 launch seriously and I look forward to trying it out when it finally launches.
Last edited by X902BOSS on Nov 29, 2018, 7:38:22 PM
Can someone tell me if there will be some kind of cross play with PC? I've read that PS4 is about to launch some crossplay system but i doubt that's going to work with PCs.

BTW GGG was really exited about PoE on PS4 but you need to take your time, we are with you! No one can ask for more than anything you'r constantly giving us. Thanks
Last edited by Borecos on Nov 30, 2018, 4:41:37 AM
So, you really want to release poe in Feb.2019 parallel to division 2 and anthem? Not a very good idea, considering how these games will bind many new possible poe customers. Real shame, December would have been just perfect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info