Unified Hideouts FAQ

moveable waypoint!
aaaaaaaaaa

special MTX Hideouts! holy shiet!

uberhype :-))

Lil x-mass wish to GGG:
WTB MTX for saving multiple same tileset HOs :)

"
Juantxuu wrote:
All these changes and improvements are neat, i cant wait to place my wp wherever i want. Its a long-waited feature.

Another one could be, to finally be able to log on our hideouts.

On fresh logins and when dying in a non-map area as well.

Nontheless, its a nice work, keep on GGG!

Oh, yes! great idea! +1 vote
I always port into my HO after login lol
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Last edited by Moribundus on Nov 22, 2018, 4:34:02 PM
"
Innomen wrote:
"
WithLoveEarL wrote:
Everything in this world is for profit

I'm fascinated by the forces that manufacture minds like yours.

It's actually possible for some to not realize the very existence of multicellular life, and the unmitigated primacy of cooperation and language itself as a survival trait, entirely refutes the pro-slavery world view implied by your reverence for drudgery and trade imbalance.

Yet you persist. It's almost like blindsight, minus the logical consistency.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blindsight

"
WithLoveEarL wrote:
Don't be an entitled and spoiled troll/sit down on your lazy ass

I wish Orwell had presented the concept of doublethink differently such that it was more socially obvious in cases like yours.

I mean, you genuinely don't realize that way of thinking is inherently conflicted. (And there are so many like you it makes one wonder how democracy itself can be valid when such a small a handful of opinion makers can be so effective.)

Your entire notion of labor's purpose exists to enable the very thing you in the next breath so bitterly attack as "laziness."

Or should I say Sloth? In another era you'd make the same arguments on behalf of the clergy or the crown would you not?

It's the same as it has been. A PR firm selling a world view to the masses that keeps them working, expressly so that the owners of the firm and its (royal) clients won't have to.

But that's all old news. More recently I am genuinely curious how the narrative is going to evolve when it finds itself in a context where it can no longer (cogently at least) blame unemployment on some imaginary and arbitrarily defined character flaw.

Picture an island with 10 people but only two jobs thanks to innovation.

Would they still try to spin the resulting 80% unemployment rate as due to "laziness?"

I mean if demand for leisure/freedom ("laziness/sloth") is a character flaw (unless you're rich?) then it follows that work itself is an axiomatic virtue doesn't it?

So without needed tasks, would they invent superfluous time consuming painful ones for the other 80% of the island? (Would simply flogging them be acceptable instead for the sin of having free time?)

Would they be asked to invent such tasks or do the flogging themselves "voluntarily" on pain of avoiding worse social punishment for being "too lazy to find a job?"

Not asking you personally, just conceptually. Asking my back brain really. After all, you're not a rational agent in this. Your answer would just be given to you by some PR firm like always. I'm better off waiting for a press release than asking any one member of the party.

:D
genious!
you sir, made my day :D
well... right after reading the Hideouts FAQ :)
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
"
Moribundus wrote:

:D
genious!
you sir, made my day :D
well... right after reading the Hideouts FAQ :)

Heheh. Yeah, I look forward to the new tilesets. I think I'm hoping for haunted mansion most. I want one that actually seems comfortable to live in.

Tora's seemed the best from that perspective. Fresh running water, vegetation, shade. etc.

Honestly I don't understand why hideouts are so tiny. I mean even 10% of a map would be huge. I'm hoping the new ones will be much larger.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Ok, so Let's see:

1.) Current Favour gets lumped together. Ok. That works.

2.) Still not upping the decoration limit? Well, is there a reason to cap it at 750? Is it a performance rendering issue?

3.) New Decorations could be cool. I guess I should stop working on my hideout, and just wait to see now.

4.) Ok. so, does this mean that the old mastercrafts are gone? Or, does it mean that we standard players are going to lose some of our mastercrafts that we already unlocked?

5.) Does this mean that anyone can now have the Leo Tileset?

6.) So, do we need to go play the regular story again? Or just cruise through the zones looking for them?

7.) What do you mean by "Maps under certain conditions" Is this based on map mods? Random RNG prophecy things?

8.) Ok, so incoming delve hideouts to standard, in 3.5 will be saved on the tileset if they are different.

9.) Were that many people unhappy with the way things worked, and getting master quests in various levels that it needed this level of Rework? Will you still be able to find masters while leveling? Or is this now a solely endgame system?

10.) Does this mean, that as far as decorations, the new masters are just replacing that functionality of the old masters? I thought you had mentioned some sort of new unified UI?

11.) I guess I'm confused. I have Zana at level 8, but I'm not done with the Atlas Questline.

Does this mean, that my decoration level that I had / have with Zana is going to be nerfed, because it's now based on the questline progression?

12.) Does this mean that Tora's hideout will no longer be so small?

13.) THANK GOD. When I came back to the game, it took me almost a month to realize that I just couldn't do this.

14.) Why? Is this again, a rendering thing?

15.) Just curious, have you already checked to make sure that these plain text files don't trip antivirus software? I'm sure you have, but in a few other games that I have played over time, that allowed export / save type sharing, some of these files created issues with certain anti-virus. Specifically, some corporate level solutions (I use my comp for work and personal, so I have a license from my business for the antivirus)

16.) And to confirm, You don't have to be running a zone for the first time /part of the normal game questline? Mainly checking to make sure standard players can just go find them. (I'm not interested in leagues).

17.) Cool. As a "Special Hideout Object" Does that mean that stash crates will also have extra appearances?
HYPE!!
Thanks for the FAQ. :)
Now we just need to be able to use the mtx hideout decorations an unlimited amount of times instead of one time. It would be awesome to make a cathedral with the new hideouts but having to spend 60 points on each window is a bit to much imo.
you know that's never gonna happen... Game is F2P if you want to make a nice sick looking hideout using MTX Decorations u gonna pay :)

It's how they make their $
How exactly do we save an Hideout? Through Options > UI or something or?

please explain, I wanna save my standard HO before starting Betrayal so I can make a new one there without fear of them overriding eachother out :S as I don't wanna lose the best HO i ever made :D
Is the gain of favour really shitty since 3.5 ?

How do I gain favour "fast", you cant farm it right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info