3.4.4 Patch Notes

"
The camera now follows more smoothly when using Bodyswap.

This is worse, most importantly seems to be inducing a bit of motion sickness, and other than that it feels a lot slower and more blurry and hard to see and focus.
uau
"
Yukionna wrote:
"
The camera now follows more smoothly when using Bodyswap, Charged Dash and Smoke Mine.

Watching my boyfriend play around with this, as playing his PP build for too long is nausea-inducing. It doesn't seem to be any different? :(

Unfortunately, nothing has been changed for Bodyswap that is triggered via PP
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
bodyswap(in poets pen) was not fixed, the biggest disappointment. still waiting when I will be able to play with it(without jumping screen)!

GGG, this is really unfair to do like this!!

"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
Riftshadow wrote:
Well, just that, the Bodyswap smooth camera animation is not working when triggered. It only works when cast manually.

Hey there,

Unfortunately, this is working as intended. Currently, we don't have the ability to tweak the camera for skills that have been triggered. This means the popular combination of Poet's Pen and Bodyswap won't have the new camera behaviour.
Sorry :(

"
Qarl wrote:
3.4.4 Patch Notes
  • The camera now follows more smoothly when using Bodyswap, Charged Dash and Smoke Mine. This does not apply to Bodyswap if triggered.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246485

That's it.
Last edited by RawDamage on Nov 8, 2018, 2:59:29 PM
Game crashed on pc windows 7 directx 9 and on laptop on windows 7 directx 11 on random stuff
What about Polish Language? There's a lot of Poles playin your game for a years and We still waiting for translation.
I say nice too:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info