Announcing three Upcoming Announcements

None of these announcements better mention the word "mobile".
Nice human work conditions, with that schedule you can probably give most of the employees a work free Christmas and new Year.

props to the human resources department.
Xbox release date?
So this experimental feature is mobile support right?
So no announcement about an event like flashback or races?
Fairgraves 1:21 Naked came I out of the sea, and naked shall I return thither; GGG hath given, and GGG hath taken away
"
Koheleth wrote:
"
dyneol wrote:
"
JoeShmo wrote:
Ugh, every time they mention something as an "expansion" I get a little bile in my throat. And then when they say "it's bigger than our last ones" ...it's like I just ate bad food.

Considering how "expansion" each league has been, and how much it's become inconsequential after the league is over, it's a complete joke. The permanence and longstanding use of each league is completely absent from the main game. You barely get another taste of it if a zana mod shows up.

And then you keep telling us "this is bigger than the previous one" ..each and every time. Which results in pretty much more and more wasted work on leagues people either didn't enjoy at all ..or go entirely away.

Id like a game that actually added permanent content to the game, like an actual expansion. Instead of all this leased content like it's a movie rental.

Where's the Labyrinth content? Prophesy? Pantheon?
You know...stuff that actually sticks around and makes a difference to how you play / interact with the game at the core.

Stuff that isn't temporary ...or nonsensical atlas behaviors that are again..temporary or so RNG it might as well not be there.

Enough with blowing most of your player support on expensive foods.

You might just be the only one on the planet that doesn't like those awesome expansions.
we are the beta testers. Each league we test new innovative ideas. Some do not fit into the main game, yet we get to test them out and play them for months. Of course, you don't have to play. Stay in the 'core' all nice and safe if you like.

The pace, scope and punctuality of temporary content is unmatched and they still push out actual expansions quite regularly. Content wise, this community really can not complain *at all*.
"
November 5th: Announce Experimental New Feature (Not Royale)
November 6th: Another (non-3.5.0) Announcement

Please let it be POE on mobile!
I hope it's not mobile game...
"
Announce Experimental New Feature (Not Royale)
thank you for clarifying this, Natalia. was getting worried there for a second
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
"
Edgarins29 wrote:
I hope it's not mobile game...

Barely runs on PCs (59 FPS? Broken.) -> Port to phones -> Destroy mobile micro-transaction landscape because game causes phone batteries to explode.
Last edited by LeetbakaDX on Nov 3, 2018, 3:52:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info