Delve Statistics

Those challenges though, good luck 40/40'ers
"
zodiaclawl wrote:
Worst challenge league so far in terms of grind and RNG despite being such a great league concept, but oh so poorly implemented. I hope you're making some serious changes before (and if you're) adding Delve to the core game.

That counts for most of the leagues. Bestiary League had probably the biggest potential at all and fall flat because they were lazy. They could fix one of the biggest issues this game had, the Lore.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Ancestral Warchief is only good because Melee is sucking so hard. The only thing to add to save it is a auto-target Vaal Totem.

Work on that.

Melee has sucked for a long time.. GGG don't care. past 2 - 3 leagues have focused on either minions, spells, or bows. They never focus on making melee better.
"Don't Tread on Me"
Incoming nerfs? say-it-ain't-so

I can see the "balance team" rubbing their paws together; "looky at what we can nerf next patch, muhahah, mmmhuahahahahaha".
"
cetanu wrote:
Who the heck has got that delve portal already? Show yourself

fatness

I'm basically done just need to do find Encounter IV's which will take probably a while.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Sep 25, 2018, 7:32:40 PM
The charts visuals don't make sense. 12 challenges is 28%, but 1 challenge is over 4x it's height.
Neat thanks for the stats
At this point giving something to 40/40s other than the totem would be nice
"
Z0MBIE2 wrote:
The charts visuals don't make sense. 12 challenges is 28%, but 1 challenge is over 4x it's height.

28% have completed 12, this includes the bars for 12, 13, 14, ... 40
"
cetanu wrote:
Who the heck has got that delve portal already? Show yourself

Me!

And while I’m on here bragging, I’ve also got a wife, a baby, and a full time job.

And about 40% less sleep this month. But hey, still more sleep than I got when we first had the baby.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info