The Apocalypse Microtransactions Are Now Available in Store

More sulferite and you got yourself a deal!
Now all you need is to release more supporter packs so I have an excuse to buy points.
Saved
So we basicaly bought box to receive random loots cuz we wanted especific loot we thought could be exclusive from the box and now you can pick it... nice feeling of being fooled! =S
sick video
my english sux.
"
Kunikz wrote:
So we basicaly bought box to receive random loots cuz we wanted especific loot we thought could be exclusive from the box and now you can pick it... nice feeling of being fooled! =S

its not like GGG never did this before ... but hey someone has to mimimi ?

"
Kunikz wrote:

The apocalypse mystery box announcement post said that the individual items would be for sale a month after Incursion ended.
Couple weeks early... Delve dropoff due to sulphite still being in the game must be pretty strong.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Rather upset with the direction of the challenges. Not sure if I’ll be getting these mtxes.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I'd say you didn't read the fine print but it wasn't even that fine. No mystery box has EVER had exclusive content

While I agree with your post, I have to correct you.
Something something a divider between posts

📸 Screentober 2021 🦚 — Please Participate!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3182966
"
鬼殺し wrote:
No mystery box has EVER had exclusive content
Careful with the hyperbole; I recall some of the early mystery boxes containing exclusive MTX (and I have one myself). GGG discontinued the practice pretty quickly due to low community opinion of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info