3.4.3b Patch Notes

sounds better than it was, well done GGG
Kana-chan's Bench Crafting
IGN: Waited so long, use the copypaste below <3
Copypasta: @Frozen_Orb Hi, I would like to buy your Craft Service in Expedition

Please leave a vouch after I craft for you <3
"
Wrathch1ld wrote:
Dont know but i still cant find the dam fractured wall for nothing. And it doesnt help it resets everytime you die. making it impossible to find the path. The rewards are not enough as well im getting tired of Delve already.

someone posted a guide to finding them somehow, basically if you find an unaccessable spot with only two potential access points around it or something, you know theres a hidden path somewhere. it was hard to understand or make sense of. wish i could find it again.

but the only time ive ever came across them was accidentally, and i only seen it because i tabbed the map to enlarge all around me and i noticed it on the minimap as but just barely while i was following the crawler. if i have the map normal and small sized on the top right corner of my screen, the wall indicator icon wont display.

its a pain in the ass any way you go about finding these things anyways
T16 Hydra, one Niko 1063 sulphite.

Short path on depth 248 - 1117.

Guess it's over.

"
tg08096 wrote:
You fkers increased cost again! Didn't change anything! You're playing a numbers game to make it look like improvement, but it just keeps getting worse.

You are MISSING THE POINT

wait a minute, they nerfed delve again? man not even 3 weeks in and theyre already driving the league into the ground. man and it had such potential to expand into the main game too. but i can only imagine the cost of sustaining it if it ever does make its way into standard, and how much of a grind it will become when Niko only shows up once in a blue moon in maybe like a zana mod or something
Last edited by idrankyourbeer on Sep 21, 2018, 3:56:54 AM
30000 on stack... new patch... 18000 on stack - sulphurite... When you decide how much ?? :P And when you repair map drop - its absurd how hard is with 159/159 on atlas to drop t12+ maps...
"
"
tg08096 wrote:
You fkers increased cost again! Didn't change anything! You're playing a numbers game to make it look like improvement, but it just keeps getting worse.

You are MISSING THE POINT

wait a minute, they nerfed delve again? man not even 3 weeks in and theyre already driving the league into the ground. man and it had such potential to expand into the main game too. but i can only imagine the cost of sustaining it if it ever does make its way into standard

Yes, they nerfed it, giant shitstorm happens, and they are NERFING IT AGAIN IN A HOTFIX THAT SUPPOSED TO FIX THE DAMAGE.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
Seriously, i wll never understand GGG... The brake and nerf all the funny things of him own game, and a game its supposed to be made to have fun...

Im going to explain what i was hoping since the last patch... I hope most users will want the same...

3.4.2 Keep the same sulphite cost for delving.

3.4.3 Keep the same amount of sulphite gain per map norml content and same sulphite capacity.

I think all we want do 1 map and delve around 5 rooms of delve with that sulphite... Is so hard to understand ower feelling?

Please GGG, give the players what they want to make them happy, i think is no so hard...
i think we just need to embrace the changes that nobody ever asked for but they thought that we wanted

said nobody ever
Yeah, PoE was fun and all, had some fun with Delves. But I guess GGG did not learn shit on the past leagues. Awesome way to ruin your own game, I can live with your bad trading system, eternal grinding and all, but your making sure to screw everything up over and over again.
I was getting 450 sulphite in plateau maps before this patch of a patch and delved in a vaal oputpost at depth 112 with ~86 cost per length. After the patch patch, I ran another plateau and got 550 sulfite woot! But then I go to finish the outposts, 136 cost between nodes. 1st plat map (3.4.3a) 119 iiq. 2nd plat map (3.4.3b) 81 iiq.

So basically, they upped the sulph rate in maps to shut people up, but pulled a flim flam increasing delve costs, while providing "discounts" for longer lengths. They made it look better without making it better.

These people must be accountants for the mob fkin seriously.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info