3.4.3 Patch Notes

Sounds good if we get at least 2k MINIMUM per T15 90% quant map.
"
wolfwing wrote:
"
Phaeded wrote:
"
japaloco wrote:
Damn dude i can't stand doing 2h of maps t16/15 for 30min of delve hope it gets better.

(づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ TAKE MY ENERGY GGG (づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ

Based on my reading it doesn't sound like they have any intention of changing the proportion of mapping to mining, despite all the desperate pleas for them to do so.

I'm going to wait and see how the numbers pan out but I have a sinking feeling I'll be done with this league. Sucks.

Well we don't know yet, since costs cap at 2k, if the amount you get is anywhere near 1k-2k that makes it less of a headache.

So between 15 and 30 maps to top up your sulphite. That won't be better than what we have now. I was hoping for a more Incursion-like experience. 10-15 maps to top up. We'll see. I collected some data from "before" and I'll do an "after" and if it's no better then I'm done.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
"Fixed a bug where Proximity Shields on the platforms in Pillars of Arun were not present."

PLEASE UN-FIX THIS I BEG OF YOU
Is the fix for Spectres crashing instances coming with this patch? Henry_GGG mentioned a fix would be coming soon.
niceeeeee
"
Sulphite Deposit spawn rates in The Quarry have been decreased slightly.

"
You now find a lot more Sulphite in maps (especially higher maps) but the cost of travel within deep Delves has been increased proportionally also.

So, just a straight double nerf to Quarry. No increase of Delve time to anyone, except maybe the highest tier map farmers.

"
Wraithexe wrote:
I was really enjoying a full second endgame without being forced to play maps... I'm disappointed to see you're trying to pigeon-hole us into maps

Yes, this will be the definition of pigeonholing. We all must play high tier maps. No other way.
Giving feedback seems useless...

Increasing the sulphite cots, was requested by whom?

If I see the numbers your bringing up here, 30k there, 2k there... no normal person can fulfill them.

Why don´t you listen for once to what we normal players have to say?

Your doing the same mistake like with beastiary, some people farm a lot and you nerf it, so that everyone else is affected. Why not put a cap on the char?

Lets say, a char can farm 5k an hour and not more? If your so scared that people delve to deep, put a cap at how many someone can do, instead of screwing everyone.

And if we already invested into the mining cart, then you won´t automatically upgrade its capacity? Why is that?

I had such high hopes for this league, but you pulled the beastiary again and ruin it.

Sad Panda me is :(
Nice
"
The highest four Sulphite Capacity upgrades have been rebalanced around the new values (the largest is now 30k rather than 5k).

Do we have to upgrade it again or that just will change existing 5k into 30k?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
"
d3sden0va wrote:
"Fixed a bug where Proximity Shields on the platforms in Pillars of Arun were not present."

PLEASE UN-FIX THIS I BEG OF YOU

Yeah, no shit. When I did that map I was like "Hallelujah! No shields!". I thought it was intentional. That map is fucking stupid.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info