3.4.3 Patch Notes

Only played 4 maps till now. 3x T13, 1x T14. They where between 90-110% Quantity. Got either lucky on sulphite spawns or they where increased. Had 2.25 Sulphite spawns per map. So, 8000 Sulphit for four maps. On Delve 240 its around 600 per segment, so i can delve 13 Segments now.

Before the patch it would have been around 160 sulphit per segment, and i would have gotten around 900 sulphit for 4 maps. That just resulted in 5.5 segments.

So, even if i got lucky with the sulphit spawns after the patch, there is a loot of room that it is at least never a nerf.
Last edited by Rake7 on Sep 20, 2018, 10:42:20 PM
"
Fruz wrote:

At what depth are you delving by the way ?

I think about 140 give or take.

Pay attention to your quant modifiers, don't party with leeches and ignore people who have knee jerk reactions without putting any thought or testing into the change.

You will be rolling in sulphite as long as Quarry wasn't your main source.

Last edited by BaronBowden on Sep 20, 2018, 10:46:03 PM
"
Rake7 wrote:
Only played 4 maps till now. 3x T13, 1x T14. They where between 90-110% Quantity. Got either lucky on sulphite spawns or they where increased. Had 2.25 Sulphite spawns per map. So, 8000 Sulphit for four maps. On Delve 240 its around 600 per segment, so i can delve 13 Segments now.

Before the patch it would have been around 160 sulphit per segment, and i would have gotten around 900 sulphit for 4 maps. That just resulted in 5.5 segments.

So, even if i got lucky with the sulphit spawns after the patch, there is a loot of room that it is at least never a nerf.

You got lucky. I also tried running five maps, 140% iiq t14 and t15 map and two white t10 maps and a white t15 map as a test. Every map spawned only one stack of sulfite.
So pre-nerf, that was like a ~50 sufite cost per segment ...

You honestly think that the uproar is about such depths ?
It isn't.

And from what I've read, even there, it seems like a nerf compared to how it was before.

"
He's level 86... and running t6 maps?

This does not compute.

He just started t6 maps, barely.
It's slow, but oh well, not extraordinary for the majority of the mapping population I think.

Well, if < depth 300 hasn't been actually nerfed, I might not care much ...
But I seriously doubt so.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Sep 20, 2018, 10:50:03 PM
"
Fruz wrote:

It isn't.

It's slow, but oh well, not extraordinary for the majority of the mapping population I think.

Well for people that are already super deep; they aren't exactly casuals and can probably figure how to run t14 maps right. Also pre nerf it was about 68 per segment if it was close, 128 if it wasn't.

Normally I would be in higher maps, I just havn't bothered since I get so much better exp in delve. I also HATE trading so I generally only run what drops.

If quant is around 60-75, your sulphite is roughly double or more what it was before, with no gear improving. 60 quant is NOT hard to roll on a map.

For example pre patch a t5 would have given me about 60ish sulphite? This is my new normal

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/943957890199613317/6EFA9840718C5B03A40EB9E2001E9F9487E39BC4/
Last edited by BaronBowden on Sep 20, 2018, 11:22:42 PM
"
BaronBowden wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:

It isn't.

Well for people that are already super deep; they aren't exactly casuals and can probably figure how to run t14 maps right.

How come have you not understood by now that they are already running corrupted t16.

Pre-nerf, a t10 gave me 100+ if not 120 I think, significantly more than one segment ( segment is the cost unit, I didn't know it either but paths can be composed of more than one 'segment', so a segment value is relative to the depths, and always have the same 'length' ).
Obviously running rare maps with 60~80+ quality on them, sometimes more.

It does not seem like one map will give me more than one segment anymore from what people are saying, and that the deeper, the worst.

"
BaronBowden wrote:
For example pre patch a t5 would have given me about 60ish sulphite? This is my new normal

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/943957890199613317/6EFA9840718C5B03A40EB9E2001E9F9487E39BC4/

I can't check right now, but giving this value without giving the sulfite cost value at the same time is pretty much meaningless.

PS : I don't think you're casual either actually.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Sep 20, 2018, 11:27:56 PM
Not a Nerv?

Lets Check the income per Area LvL befor

72 62
73 70
74 79
75 90
76 102
77 115
78 130
79 147
80 167
81 188
82 213
83 241

Each of them should give now 6 times the amount as the costs did increase that much as well and yeah T16 this works out and you even get extra with quant there it is indeed a buff!

But lets see run a T5 and a T10 for me there ... well it just doesnt!
T5 you get like double the amount this gets nearer to the 6xvalue as you go up the tiers. T10 gives like 900 for example and that is indeed a nerf btw even a T14 (just ALched no great mods) does break even.

The other thing i dont get you multiple every cost with 6 ... change the cap amount from 5k to 30k makes sense ... but the 1.2k to 3k? Why? thats why so many players have to update there cap now befor they can move on ...
"
Fruz wrote:
How come have you not understood by now that they are already running corrupted t16.

I can't check right now, but giving this value without giving the sulfite cost value at the same time is pretty much meaningless.

Could be on the deep levels. I can't speak first hand, but the initial crying I was calling out was people going on about how only people running t14 maps were getting a buff.. My point is it is significantly a buff for t5 maps and lower. Controversially I think the vast majority of criers, are Quarry runners, pretending that's not how they were getting their sulphite.

Before was about 1 segment sometimes a bit less, now about 1.5 with that quant level. Sometimes 2.

Last edited by BaronBowden on Sep 20, 2018, 11:45:22 PM
Told ya...

Fucking something this simple up is such a bad look but let's be honest, most of us expected the experts would be working on this one.

You guys are getting further and further disconnected from players who actually play the game.

1000 hours btw
"
BaronBowden wrote:
"
Fruz wrote:

Could be on the deep levels. I can't speak first hand, but the initial crying I was calling out was people going on about how only people running t14 maps were getting a buff.. My point is it is significantly a buff for t5 maps and lower.

Before was about 1 segment sometimes a bit less, now about 1.5 with that quant level. Sometimes 2.

As you posted your new normal above wich was like 2,5 y your old normal, but you realize the costs did increase by 6 right? So how is that a buff? you and your tier lvl got nerfed into oblivion

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info