Development Manifesto: Shared Mines and Sulphite Rebalance

No quarry farming? How will I roleplay as MundaneMatt?
Last edited by Fatal_Oath on Sep 14, 2018, 12:45:30 PM
sweet
Very nice.
<*)))><
Terrible changes, the league was fine, now you destroy it.

If delves are shared, then you will nerf the drop rates. Don´t say you won´t, because you will. You did the same at bestiary, where all of a sudden red beasts became so rare, that finding one was like winning the lottery.

And if you increase the sulphite costs, then those not having access to red maps, will no longer be able to delve. what is so bad about the current system?

It´s working perfectly fine, just a vocal minority doesn't like it, but those you should ignore!

Blizzard killed their games by listening to the wrong people and you are doing the same thing with each league. Just stop it please!
"
Ygidua wrote:

If delves are shared, then you will nerf the drop rates. Don´t say you won´t, because you will. You did the same at bestiary, where all of a sudden red beasts became so rare, that finding one was like winning the lottery.

And if you increase the sulphite costs, then those not having access to red maps, will no longer be able to delve. what is so bad about the current system?

It´s working perfectly fine, just a vocal minority doesn't like it, but those you should ignore!

Blizzard killed their games by listening to the wrong people and you are doing the same thing with each league. Just stop it please!

Why would shared delves require a nerfing to drop rate, you still need to farm the sylphite on the character doing the delving.
So you still won't be able to farm sylphite with a 400% movespeed character unless it's also cabable of doing the delve. (which is true right now as well)

And having to re-do the mine each time you make a new character is counter-productive and would've really killed the league for anyone who's goal is not to level to 100 with their one character.

Great changes all around, auto refill flares/dynamite would've been a nice QoL change though. (they can still cost, just have a toggle for auto-resuply)
ign:Cursedflame
Last edited by Cursedflame on Sep 15, 2018, 4:02:55 AM
"
LMTR14 wrote:
sidestepping the real problem once again, namely that delve is useless as is just gives you items and currency like each and every other league flavour ever in the game did. and that is supposed to be the end-it-all endgame alternative to maps? read my thread in the feedback section where I explained why delve is a half-assed failure on the conceptual level.

lol ,,, another fired ggg Employee?
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Quarry is dead. Not like I loved doing quarry runs anyway. But map drop still seems nerfed, and now we have to farm sulfite on maps we mostly don't have.

This doesn't sound like a solution for me.
Keep a close eye on something,is that a valid expression?
"
Cursedflame wrote:
"
Ygidua wrote:

Why would shared delves require a nerfing to drop rate, you still need to farm the sylphite on the character doing the delving.
So you still won't be able to farm sylphite with a 400% movespeed character unless it's also cabable of doing the delve. (which is true right now as well)

And having to re-do the mine each time you make a new character is counter-productive and would've really killed the league for anyone who's goal is not to level to 100 with their one character.

Great changes all around, auto refill flares/dynamite would've been a nice QoL change though. (they can still cost, just have a toggle for auto-resuply)

it's about having separate chars for exploring new areas and fossil farming.

it's been nice to be able to go back to older areas and explore sideways, that's likely no longer possible with several chars. only the area you explored will have sideway loot.

I will have no interest in this league that much if GGG is going to lock the delve behind your horrid map drop rates. There should be no debate what you've done to maps or the drop rate of them in the last 18 months.

Beside the fact your solution will be to give more sulphite you're not actually really giving a crap why people are quarry running or similar things. You literally made the amount and the frequency by which players get it suck. You tested the mechanic for how many weeks and thought it was fine to go live as is.

Will the gains of sulphite now exceed what players could get by abusing the quarry? If it's not then you're full of crap. You don't appreciate good grinding and on top of that are saying here are the rate of scraps we will cap all players at regardless of skill or gear.

I don't see how on average 1-4 spots for maps that barely sustain are going to replace quarry. Such a bright idea as well to constantly have it spawn near the waypoint, do you like always playing the victim in dumb design decisions? Why is it like this every league I've seen since I came around breachstones? Can we stop being guinea pigs for your lack of foresight, you take our money the least you can do is show some competence.

its a joke you trot out a line about worthwhile content even though you punish every player with a build that can do decent enough damage damage to clear, clear fast, or just be a bad ass and face tank. Last time I chcecked it's not a reward to beat something and then know it's just another chance at content.

Rebalance implies just that what you you will do is a nerf, so lets call a spade a spade.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info