[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Hi man , question how do you do it to sustain mana i got mana problems entire time. i can use flask everytime but is there no other option? great build man
"
Maxkedevos123 wrote:
Hi man , question how do you do it to sustain mana i got mana problems entire time. i can use flask everytime but is there no other option? great build man

"fuel the fight" node in the cluster setup.
"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
TheBallWall wrote:

I personally would definitely like to see the results!

"
Gredzel wrote:

Damage looks insane i just wonder about survivability. I have some of the similar gear or i can sell and get right gear. I would probably try it out.

so i did some testing with stuff i had laying around, this is what it looks like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aB8xFwuOn0

POB: https://pastebin.com/wBNCgkms

Nice, cant wait for weekend. I will have a bit more time to lvl up character. What you think its possible to squeeze in 1 minimum frenzy in the tree + 2 minimum frenzy from rings and then maybe + 1 curse explo chest?
"
Gredzel wrote:

Nice, cant wait for weekend. I will have a bit more time to lvl up character. What you think its possible to squeeze in 1 minimum frenzy in the tree + 2 minimum frenzy from rings and then maybe + 1 curse explo chest?

i used a frenzy on hit explode chest so didnt need min frenzy, but its totally possible.
the one on the tree could be acquired by using thread of hope jewel or anointing if you are using the stampede boots (kaoms roots doesnt make you immune to the vines).

what additional curse are you going to use and how are you applying it?
because i used CWDT setup and you need 155 int to use elemental weakness, getting that amount of int isnt easy and probably not worth it when you can use assassin mark for just slightly less dps.

curse on hit rings has the same problem with elemental weakness because the mod applies a low level curse (5\8).
so ass mark is better here too because you dont lose much dps with lower levels.

BTW, personally i like the original version better, even tho the dps is probably much lower :)
"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
Gredzel wrote:

i used a frenzy on hit explode chest so didnt need min frenzy, but its totally possible.
the one on the tree could be acquired by using thread of hope jewel or anointing if you are using the stampede boots (kaoms roots doesnt make you immune to the vines).

what additional curse are you going to use and how are you applying it?
because i used CWDT setup and you need 155 int to use elemental weakness, getting that amount of int isnt easy and probably not worth it when you can use assassin mark for just slightly less dps.

curse on hit rings has the same problem with elemental weakness because the mod applies a low level curse (5\8).
so ass mark is better here too because you dont lose much dps with lower levels.

BTW, personally i like the original version better, even tho the dps is probably much lower :)

Its just when i see frenzy charges i think to make it +3 minimum but probably you are right and its better as it is:)
How do we get chaos res in this build? Or it is fine, for some reason, to run around with -60% chaos ress?
"
Puryemail wrote:
How do we get chaos res in this build? Or it is fine, for some reason, to run around with -60% chaos ress?

You can get it from belt, ring, boots, gloves or shield( if you wanna use rare shield you may get a little bit less life but you can get a lots of res from there)
Your chaos res shouldn't be too low ( should be higher at least 20%) according to our man hybridboy
Hey All,
Noob question but on Poebuilding Tribal Fury is unconnected. How can we do that ?
Hello,

I've done this with the guide : https://pastebin.com/JxjV1SXP
I felt like nebuloch coulb be good, so i switched the shield for it since it give both defences and damages.
Now i'll need more life i guess (6.6k)
https://pastebin.com/f70601NW
is asking for a username and password.

Looks like pastebin was just having problems, cause its working now.
Last edited by Krevesh on Jul 23, 2020, 2:06:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info