3.3.1b Patch Notes

Any fixes on performance regression from previous patches?
Any fixes on performance regression from previous patches?
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
3.3.1b Patch Notes
  • Fixed a bug where the "Lucky" buff granted by Vaal Arc did not work.

Is this a "under some specific circumstances the buff was not being applied correctly", or a "oops, the buff actually never did anything at all"?

Would appreciate an answer to this too. Also some clarification on what "Lucky" actually does would help. My guess is it makes arc deal the higher of it's wide variance of damage?
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
3.3.1b Patch Notes
  • Entering Doedre's Cesspool from the Grand Promenade, The Quay, or the waypoint no longer causes prophecies which trigger when you enter an area to trigger. This fixes an issue where prophecies would trigger but you were not able to easily access most of the area.

But you go there to trigger trash prophecies that you wouldn't want to do anyway? :((
Hello, in French version we have problem with filter

I have see in US version path corrected the problem?!
"
Blawdi wrote:
Spoiler
Hello, in French version we have problem with filter

I have see in US version path corrected the problem?!

I believe the following is relevant to you...

"
Hartlin_GGG wrote:
"
Styks wrote:
Hi,

After the patch, I have an error with the default filter. It says:

Line 97: Unable to parse parameter for BaseType rule: No base types found matching "Event Coin".

Working on a fix for this now. Sorry about this!
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
After the patch the ctrl-scroll wheel when in the inventory chest (hideout or in town) does not seem to work anymore. Just the scrollwheel works, the ctrl key works when putting something in the stash or getting something out of it. Just the ctrl-scrollwheel to easily skip back and forth between the tabs does not work anymore.
"
SwitchBL8 wrote:
After the patch the ctrl-scroll wheel when in the inventory chest (hideout or in town) does not seem to work anymore. Just the scrollwheel works, the ctrl key works when putting something in the stash or getting something out of it. Just the ctrl-scrollwheel to easily skip back and forth between the tabs does not work anymore.

Isn't that just a feature with TradeMacro?
I was wondering if in this patch you also fixed the sad "RNG" Code that passes as rng?

Thanks.
"
Vaal Detonate Dead can now be used by Totems, Traps and Mines.

Looking forward to seeing that. eg existing Fire Trappers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info