[3.3] LL Incinerate CwC by Paige - "Watch The World Burn" - Viable for All Content

Last edited by SNORLAXIO on Feb 1, 2021, 6:33:31 AM
"
SNORLAXIO wrote:
"
OhhPaigey wrote:
"
SNORLAXIO wrote:
Neat looking build, spent some currency to get the pieces together and I'm gonna level it tonight :D

One thing to note - your PoB link doesn't have Discipline ticked on correctly, so it doesn't consider the low-life bonuses and shows total ES around 7k (obviously incorrect). Just thought I'd mention

Thanks, yeah, I didn't properly "set up" the PoB link, as I figured I'd let people do that themselves as they mess around with it.

I had a guy in my Youtube comments say the build has 400k PoB DPS and it's not worth playing.. made me giggle, had absolutely nothing enabled in PoB.. /shrug.

Yeah after fiddling with it in pob myself the DPS seems very solid. Here's hoping I can get the 6L on my shavs soon :D

Hope you enjoy it. (:
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
id like to see u do red/uber elder with this build .. im currently struggling with red elder guardians .. im cap ress 8k es and if i stay still for 1-2 sec to let incinerate dps .. i die or get close to death without flask's up :)
"
Illoday wrote:
id like to see u do red/uber elder with this build .. im currently struggling with red elder guardians .. im cap ress 8k es and if i stay still for 1-2 sec to let incinerate dps .. i die or get close to death without flask's up :)

Will put up a video today.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
This build has been a lot of fun. I am a little stat starved at the moment, had no luck getting a hold on a decent dex ring, so I will probably just grab some nodes in the tree.

In your opinion what would be the best combo on the Watchers Eye? I was wanting to take the ghost reaver trait and get a hold of a Fire damage leeched as life while affected by anger + the faster start or es recharge but haven't had any luck getting one.
Last edited by Fallenasu on Jul 12, 2018, 5:16:48 PM
"
This build has been a lot of fun. I am a little stat starved at the moment, had no luck getting a hold on a decent dex ring, so I will probably just grab some nodes in the tree.

In your opinion what would be the best combo on the Watchers Eye? I was wanting to take the ghost reaver trait and get a hold of a Fire damage leeched as life while affected by anger + the faster start or es recharge but haven't had any luck getting one.

Either that or Fire Pen I think is best. Also another possibility is - to total mana cost with clarity and running like a level 1 clarity, which would let you drop a mandatory ring.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
I like it. It is very tanky, even before Ascendencies. Levelled it from 38, when I got CWC, and it has been an absolute breeze. Can't help feeling tempted to make it a RF combo, but probably totally unneeded. I like the tree. It is very clean with good pathing. Great job, Paigey.

Personally I only liked Bodyswap for levelling, and feel Flame surge is the more clever choice in synergy with the ignite. However, since you use consecrate have you considered Cremation or Volatile? I know we are starved on Dexerity.
"
Dracolich70 wrote:
I like it. It is very tanky, even before Ascendencies. Levelled it from 38, when I got CWC, and it has been an absolute breeze. Can't help feeling tempted to make it a RF combo, but probably totally unneeded. I like the tree. It is very clean with good pathing. Great job, Paigey.

Personally I only liked Bodyswap for levelling, and feel Flame surge is the more clever choice in synergy with the ignite. However, since you use consecrate have you considered Cremation or Volatile? I know we are starved on Dexerity.

Thanks!

I was actually debating dropping the Desecrate setup for something else, but I haven't gotten around to it.. been too busy irl.

As far as alternatives go, it's been Flame Surge and Firestorm, that's about it. :)

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Jul 13, 2018, 7:56:05 PM
This build is very fun to play, lots of great explosions and death and destruction. I just leveled this up and am very pleased with it so far. My only question is the sort of strategy used for the new flamebast stages mechanic along with bodyswap. I've tried holding it down but that seems to just simulate flickerstrike, so would a more reserved channeling be better? also im not sure how to treat the wave of fire after releasing, is it best as a tool to hit futher away mobs or is it for DPS somehow?
"
Ralouch wrote:
This build is very fun to play, lots of great explosions and death and destruction. I just leveled this up and am very pleased with it so far. My only question is the sort of strategy used for the new flamebast stages mechanic along with bodyswap. I've tried holding it down but that seems to just simulate flickerstrike, so would a more reserved channeling be better? also im not sure how to treat the wave of fire after releasing, is it best as a tool to hit futher away mobs or is it for DPS somehow?

Its more like a poets pen lightning warp except you need to be paying attention to if theres corpses around and if there is, are they in the direction you want to go.

The release is used to ignite, which obviously DoTs and also lowers fire pen. The only time this is useful, in most cases will be against bosses that have a high enough life pool to warrant dropping your Incinerate stacks for a couple seconds. On Shaper for example as soon as I hit max stacks I release to keep that fire pen up..

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info