Kay's Summoner Memorial Page | New Guide is linked inside!

For the stone golem you could always drop a vermi ring for an unset ring with life and minion damage and put your golem here. That s actually what I m doing.
Last edited by Stanelis1 on Apr 2, 2020, 6:39:00 PM
Hey guys, is Watcher's Eyes with Phasing/Haste must have for Spider Build? Cuz it costs like 15+ ex atm.
"
Kokazhen wrote:
"
Excalibour00 wrote:
"
Excalibour00 wrote:
Hi,

I have a question about the gem levels. I understand the reason behind keeping Phase Run at lvl 1 due to our lack of dexterity. However, why Cast When Damage Taken (lvl 15) and Immortal Call (lvl 16) are limited to their levels? Is it because of being bound by strength or due to the threshold of CWDT?

Bump :)

You want the CWDT to proc around 30% of your hp. If you level it too high it will proc when you are almost dead as the HP amount scales with gem level.

Thank you. Why Immortal Call limit to lvl 16? If we are not strength-bound, does that make sense to level up immortal call as much as possible while keeping CWDT around 30% hp?
Hey, someone could please desecrate redemption sentry for me?
Thankks
the RS damage in the new simulacrum video seems pretty low tbh.
what happened to awakened spell echo
its like 27ex now...
"
NomadFX wrote:
the RS damage in the new simulacrum video seems pretty low tbh.

You would recommend go for +1 spec chest?

Is it more dmg?
"
leslisone2 wrote:
what happened to awakened spell echo
its like 27ex now...

market...

high demand and no vendors.

there are just 14 up for sale :shrug:
"
Excalibour00 wrote:
"
Kokazhen wrote:

You want the CWDT to proc around 30% of your hp. If you level it too high it will proc when you are almost dead as the HP amount scales with gem level.

Thank you. Why Immortal Call limit to lvl 16? If we are not strength-bound, does that make sense to level up immortal call as much as possible while keeping CWDT around 30% hp?

But kay guide,CWDT is at lvl 7.

Why is it?
whats the strongest version plege of hands eb/mom or wand/shield Eb/mom?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info