[3.6] Oro's Sacrifice Flicker Strike / Molten Strike - The Immortal Ascendant - Excels Everywhere

Has anyone tried consecrated path instead of flicker with this build? It's basically (at it's core) a better, more controllable flicker with AoE built in.
"
Xyrm wrote:
Has anyone tried consecrated path instead of flicker with this build? It's basically (at it's core) a better, more controllable flicker with AoE built in.
I tried it a bit but feels clumsy compared to flicker
Im playing this build right now. In mines, you must to be carefull where the flicker goes, but, in the rest of the time, its a deadless build.

I did some changes into the gear/tree, and with no pro-stuff like the build's creator, i feel very safe on mines/maps.

At lv 92, i changed the chest: belly of the beast for cospri's will. The Hexproof, and additional curse, can save you 5 points on tree.
So I'm levelling up my attack gems, my auras, faster attacks etc. I've got CWDT to 16, Immortal Call and Ice Golem to 14. What do I do with all the other support gems? Elemental damage with attacks, combustion etc. Do I level them all the way too?
"
Oculus_Rex wrote:
So I'm levelling up my attack gems, my auras, faster attacks etc. I've got CWDT to 16, Immortal Call and Ice Golem to 14. What do I do with all the other support gems? Elemental damage with attacks, combustion etc. Do I level them all the way too?

CWDT must be lv1
Immortal Call lv 3

And the rest of the gems go to lv20 and 20%
In a separate issue, could someone please have a look at my character and see if they can tell why my damage is so low (3100) at level 85?

InstantTranslocation is the one.

Many thanks.
Cant see your character. Make it public
"
jef4zo wrote:
Cant see your character. Make it public

Done.
Your rings are bad, really bad. You can get an extra damage with an elemental rings. Try some Opal rings, can give you an easy extra damage. Craft it with delve fossils.

With 25 chaos, can get an stigyan belt in poe.trade, with elemental damage, and fire damage.You can do it too with fossils.

Your gloves, take a spiked gloves. I tested spiked gloves and gripped gloves, and for me, are better spiked.

Check my profile, i have normal stuff, not "pro" stuff like build's creator, and can check some ideas for better damage.

With my gear, atm, with Ice Golem up, i have 55,2k dps on molten strike, and 10,3k on fliker strike

Life 5,6(near 5,7k) with Cospri's will.

You will feel more damage when you have 6link on chest/sword too.

EDIT: i checked your skill tree. Your jewels, put abyss jewels with fire damage, and life, and if you can, with chance onslaugh. There is a good boost of damage what are you missing.
Instead of build's creator, i only have one might of the meek. That jewel dont gives you a boos of damage, gives you more life.
Last edited by jef4zo on Oct 21, 2018, 12:27:11 PM
Can someone help me out with what gear I should upgrade next? I have about 2-3ex right now, (most I've ever had) but I'm not sure what to prioritize. I'd like to have more life, and cap my res. But what is the most efficient way to go about it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info