[3.4]♥ Low Life Poet's Volatile Dead ♥ All Content Down + Videos [Occultist]

how you get your mana back? do you any sort of mana leech or mana on hit?
Would this be a good build to take to 100, i have around 40 ex on standard and only have a mf character. Im looking for something to push to 100 and also be able to farm bosses.
a very awesome build. turned my 91 witch into this & i'm having a blast with her. watched all ur video's & the question I have is... did u ever attempt uber atziri or uber elder with this build?? better yet perhaps someone else can answer that question, if u have plz share ur experience. thanks
"FMR it's another day in paradise" IGN NEEDBLOOD
"
Loethor wrote:
how you get your mana back? do you any sort of mana leech or mana on hit?

please someone, this remain unanswered
i got lucky with a essence & got this
with the bandit reward of alira my mana is pretty good. i can go full auto for a little while till run out of mana, my regen per second 54.9. i have no mana gained on kill or on hit. plus my character is 100 also.
after putting this build together on my 100 & using the cremation skill in my off hand for atziri..... i can confirm it's uber atziri viable!! from my current 4 runs

tried uber elder & failed 3 times. my fault on it. i need more practice but all 3 times the shaper was almost dead & the elder had bout a 3rd of life or so left.

EDIT----finally got the uber elder
Last edited by coonass on Aug 4, 2018, 9:44:11 PM
I've been trying this build, this week (just started league)

For a starting build i did it kinda low, since it's kinda expensive at the begin, anyhow at lvl 69 i managed to get both Poet's pen and it went smooth.

I just changed a bit the build, to meet "Watcher's eye" i use vitality and took Zealot's Oath on Tree, so far so good, when i die is because i don't read "Ele dmg refle" LOL..

Regards mate! thanks

i don't know how to link my items :'c kinda new to forum tho

Guys I wonder if you can help me with my character. I seem to be getting one shot a lot. My character has the following gear:

my ES is 10.5k
my res are 79% fire, 75% cold, 76% lightning & 26% chaos.

in HO with auras i got 32.7k damage at 3.65 APS.

any advise would be great.
IGN: SirNemrac
is anyone delving (300+) with this build? how does it perform down there?
does it realy need 6 link? because it looks like u use auras in it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info